Sorry!!

vertigoed

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
...For all the multiple posts! Right now my main way to come to zootopia is through my phone and sometimes it posts the same post several times. So whether or not you've noticed I'm sorry!
Yeah did notice the eight posts in the come join me thread...., but thought you had one of those obsessive compulsive deals going on..haha..but..yeah...no worries...smile.gif

i figured you were being sly getting your postsnumber up...

apologises accepted! going on internet with your phone...wow... no i do believe your only 16!!tongue.gif

That's what i was thinking everyone is thinking. Hence the post=) I wouldnt mind being at Ultraviolet forever though so the multi postings is really annoying!And did you hear that everyone?! Barbara believes me now tongue.gif

U2LAWoman wrote: Yeah did notice the eight posts in the come join me thread...., but thought you had one of those obsessive compulsive deals going on..haha..but..yeah...no worries...
smile.gif

Haha, yeah... that post was me saying i was happy/hyper and i was like 'I should explain myself before everyone thinks i'm on crack!' lol :)

• Subscriber
laugh.gifAt the moment im a lemon , I wonder what the highest known is ? Anyway back to the subject , im lousy on the net with my mobile phone , cant get in or work out how to do it all that before I getr the message '' you have run out of credit lol'' I find I do multiple post if I hit the post button more than once.....And I get so annoyed with myself , one could figure out why.................