Bono bashed by Glenn Beck?

jackie_llopis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sounds like he's making sarcastic fun of U2's tax-dodging move to The Netherlands.
thats what i got out of it, and that glenn disagrees with what Bono recently wrote in his column for the new york times. by the way, if i was in bono's shoes, it would've done the same thing about the tax situation and moving that to the netherlands. lol

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

jackie_llopis']hmm i like glenn beck most of the time, BUT, this is where I disagree, and agree with Bono. 

i never heard his name in my  life. who is it?

oh glenn, he's a guy off of fox news, he's got his own show on there that comes on at 5pm your time i think. We watch that channel like crazy in my house laugh.gif my parents only seem to watch the news these days..it drives me crazy!

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

deannamarieu2 wrote:

jackie_llopis']hmm i like glenn beck most of the time, BUT, this is where I disagree, and agree with Bono. 

i never heard his name in my  life. who is it?

oh glenn, he's a guy off of fox news, he's got his own show on there that comes on at 5pm your time i think. We watch that channel like crazy in my house laugh.gif my parents only seem to watch the news these days..it drives me crazy!

LOL,. thanks jackie. so does this guy need a slap all the way from New York? I'll volunteer for it. hehehehee