Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56
']is it safe?..............

so funny, BG!!

btw i once read this article about irish/scotish castles each having their private ghosts and i think their was this one about a dog:

story went like this ; this lord, who lived in a big castle, had a favourite haunting dog, he was very fond of this loyal, strong dog. then the lady of the castle gave birth to their very first child; a boy! the dog always used to lay next to the cradle and watched over the little boy when the lord wasnt at home.

one hot summerevening, the lady was in one of the other rooms in this immense castle, the lord came home... he went to check on his son and found the cradle empty, splashed with blood.... also bloodmarks on the floor and he could see the pawl-shapes on the carpet... he figured his dog had gone mad and hurt the child... so he took his hunting-gun and stormed outside and there was his dog , coming towards him with the little babyboy in his mule!

the lord aimed his gun and shot the dog... he then picked up the baby, who was injured but still alive and held him against his chest...but he noticed injures and blood on the dog as well.. he looked around and saw something lying under a three, he went over and discovered this wolf , dead, covered with blood..

then he understood the wolf had come through the open window and snatch the child from his cradle... the dog went after him and defended the child in risk of his own life...

the man was filled with grief over what he'd done... and gave his loyal dog a funeral and a beautiful grave...

but now i think of it; this dog was shot to dead not strangled... cant be him in this thread then.eyes.gif

Terrible story... It's true we act before thinking, and most important, we blame others first of thinking what we did wrong.

I love dogs, I have one "Blackie", I found her in a trip 17 years ago. She was ill, no feed, a disaster. I brought her home in bus hidden in a basket because it was not alowed to carry animals. I took the risk and when I arrive I spent all of my money in vets and medications. Now she is 18 yeard old and nobody can understand how she is still alive. We call her highlinder. Is the life I saved...My daughter botters her all the time, but she is incapable to do anything

Once a doctor came to see my daughter because she was not well, and when she started to check on her, Blackie started to cry and walk all over the place very nervous. Amazing. I was said once that dogs see the new babies in the family as puppies, and they watch over them. They are really part of the family....By the way I hav to say I'm vegetarian.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

we have a golden retriever (amongst our 3 dogs) such a gentle character! we had him for a year when our youngest son came. i can still remember him, he always go and lye very close to our boy and no matter how many toys he got hit over the head with; he didnt even blink an eye... didnt even open his eyes or lift his head and you would say he'd chose another more quiet spot to rest but he never did!

even the cats use to lye on top of him at winters, to get warm!

I'm watching CNN in spanish and they are talking of my country. And they say "The central bank of Argentina has two presidents", it's not true, the president of Argentina (in totally legal right) fired the president Redrado, and one suplent president asummed, the problem is this Redrado doesn't want to leave.

This is just to say we have to think everyword news media say, too much interests, but not people's interest.

• Subscriber

I do like dogs but don't haveone. When I was younger my mum used to puppy walk guide dogs for the blind - it was great. |We had the dog for a year and gave it the basic training then they would go to the guide dog centre to be fully trained to be a guide dog. it was horrible to give them back but we knew what good they were gonig to do.

I have my cat. He was a rescue cat who i got ten years ago (11 years in November). He is a big handsome green eyed black cat (which makes me a witch!!!). When i got him he had two lovely huge fangs which came outside his mouth like a vampire. Over the past couple of years he had gum disease and they had to be taken out so he's not my vampire cat anymore!!! He is called Zywiec (pronounced Zhive-etch) which is a brand of Polish beer but is known as Zhivvy for short which is where my Zoo name comes from.

we have a golden retriever (amongst our 3 dogs) such a gentle character! we had him for a year when our youngest son came. i can still remember him, he always go and lye very close to our boy and no matter how many toys he got hit over the head with; he didnt even blink an eye... didnt even open his eyes or lift his head and you would say he'd chose another more quiet spot to rest but he never did!

even the cats use to lye on top of him at winters, to get warm!

They are very noble, we have to take care of them, too much to learn from them. They are an example of respect and love.

I do like dogs but don't haveone. When I was younger my mum used to puppy walk guide dogs for the blind - it was great. |We had the dog for a year and gave it the basic training then they would go to the guide dog centre to be fully trained to be a guide dog. it was horrible to give them back but we knew what good they were gonig to do.

I have my cat. He was a rescue cat who i got ten years ago (11 years in November). He is a big handsome green eyed black cat (which makes me a witch!!!). When i got him he had two lovely huge fangs which came outside his mouth like a vampire. Over the past couple of years he had gum disease and they had to be taken out so he's not my vampire cat anymore!!! He is called Zywiec (pronounced Zhive-etch) which is a brand of Polish beer but is known as Zhivvy for short which is where my Zoo name comes from.

So evryone of us are witches, vampyres, ghosts, etc. We are in the right place then.Amazing you are using yours cat name in here, very sweet !!!

Do you have any polish relatives ???? My grandfather, on my mother side, he was polish !!!!

I know, I'm a terrible mix of nations, my ascenders are irish, polish, spanish, brazilians, italian and french on my father's side. And my husband is a greek descendent, so my daughter is even more mixed than me. Her name is Lara Voukelatos Silva.

What about you???? Where are your ancestors come from ?????

Some people get a trip from doing ecstasy or similar drugs.  You guys get a trip out of the discussion title!  That's the kind of trip I like :-)

* Don't do drugs.  This post does not endorse drugs in anyway.  On the contrary, this post is to encourage readers to get a "high" through the words of this thread.