Jump to content

Current Discussion: If No Butts


Recommended Posts

Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

roll.gif"> That

 

My parents met at a skate rink... My dad wasnt even going to go and my mum was too young for him... She was getting asked to dance by a weird guy (i guess) and then my dad came up and pretended to be her boyfriend when she motioned to him out of the corner of her eye... They've been together for 25 years now smile.gif

 

Dont know why I felt like telling that story... I just love it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:


bandcompletely']Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

roll.gif"> That

 

... you can't make up this stuff!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

roll.gif"> That

 

... you can't make up this stuff!

I love hearing about how couples met smile.gif 

I've heard so many interesting stories!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

roll.gif"> That

 

... you can't make up this stuff!

I love hearing about how couples met smile.gif 

I've heard so many interesting stories!

 

My meeting my husband story involves lots of wine (surprise!), the shortest skirt possible, killer heels and hin thinking i was with my gay best friend!!! - oh the romance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

roll.gif"> That

 

... you can't make up this stuff!

I love hearing about how couples met
smile.gif
 

I've heard so many interesting stories!

 

My meeting my husband story involves lots of wine (surprise!), the shortest skirt possible, killer heels and hin thinking i was with my gay best friend!!! - oh the romance!

 

roll.gif I said interesting! Never said it had to be romantic! That does sound like a great story though happy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Lol Vertigoed! It was a great night. I only spoke to him because a friend i was with got a drink from his friend - so i asked him for one! Then i invited him to sit with us and he thought my male gay best friend was my boyfriend. But it all worked out as we were engaged within 8 weeks, married a couple of years later and this year will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary.

I still have the skirt from that night - doesn't fit any more though frown.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! eek.gif Totally awesome! I'm like Marianne from Sense & Sensibility, some people need a longer period of time to know each other and some people one day is more then enough timesmile.gif 

That's cool and sad about the skirt, cool you still have it, sad it doesn't fit anymore frown.gif Maybe by the end of summer (after all those energetic U2 concertstongue.gif) You'll be able to wear it again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Wow! eek.gif Totally awesome! I'm like Marianne from Sense & Sensibility, some people need a longer period of time to know each other and some people one day is more then enough timesmile.gif 

That's cool and sad about the skirt, cool you still have it, sad it doesn't fit anymore frown.gif Maybe by the end of summer (after all those energetic U2 concertstongue.gif) You'll be able to wear it again!

Hey that's an idea - could work.Although don't think i can get away with it even if it did fit after all not in my 20s anymore! lol!!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


vertigoed
']Wow!
eek.gif
 Totally awesome! I'm like Marianne from Sense & Sensibility, some people need a longer period of time to know each other and some people one day is more then enough time
smile.gif
 

That's cool and sad about the skirt, cool you still have it, sad it doesn't fit anymore
frown.gif
 Maybe by the end of summer (after all those energetic U2 concerts
tongue.gif
) You'll be able to wear it again!

Hey that's an idea - could work.Although don't think i can get away with it even if it did fit after all not in my 20s anymore! lol!!!!

 

That would be quite a surprise for your studentsroll.gif Maybe just for your husbandsmile.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to think that "killer heels" referred to the fact that they were something that made men want to kill for the girl. Now, I know better. it refers to the fact that they are actually "killing" the girl's feet... hence the forced smiles they always make when wearing them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...