Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

vertigoed
']Wow!
eek.gif
 Totally awesome! I'm like Marianne from Sense & Sensibility, some people need a longer period of time to know each other and some people one day is more then enough time
smile.gif

That's cool and sad about the skirt, cool you still have it, sad it doesn't fit anymore
frown.gif
 Maybe by the end of summer (after all those energetic U2 concerts
tongue.gif
) You'll be able to wear it again!

Hey that's an idea - could work.Although don't think i can get away with it even if it did fit after all not in my 20s anymore! lol!!!!

That would be quite a surprise for your studentsroll.gif Maybe just for your husbandsmile.gif

Just keep it at home - would get arrested if wore it in public again! laugh.gif

• Subscriber
I used to think that "killer heels" referred to the fact that they were something that made men want to kill for the girl. Now, I know better. it refers to the fact that they are actually "killing" the girl's feet... hence the forced smiles they always make when wearing them!

No it;s because the kill any idea that the person who's wearing them is a lady - no lady would wear them!!! (see also : f**k me shoes - same thing) wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']I used to think that "killer heels" referred to the fact that they were something that made men want to kill for the girl. Now, I know better. it refers to the fact that they are actually "killing" the girl's feet... hence the forced smiles they always make when wearing them!

No it;s because the kill any idea that the person who's wearing them is a lady - no lady would wear them!!! (see also : f**k me shoes - same thing) wink.gif

Although i did wear some literally killer heels to a wedding recently. My husband wanted to save money by walking home!! 'can you walk any slower?' he asked as i hobbled over cobbles with bleeding feet!!! He's still not fully forgiven!

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

vertigoed
']Wow!
eek.gif
 Totally awesome! I'm like Marianne from Sense & Sensibility, some people need a longer period of time to know each other and some people one day is more then enough time
smile.gif

That's cool and sad about the skirt, cool you still have it, sad it doesn't fit anymore
frown.gif
 Maybe by the end of summer (after all those energetic U2 concerts
tongue.gif
) You'll be able to wear it again!

Hey that's an idea - could work.Although don't think i can get away with it even if it did fit after all not in my 20s anymore! lol!!!!

That would be quite a surprise for your students
roll.gif
 Maybe just for your husband
smile.gif

Just keep it at home - would get arrested if wore it in public again! laugh.gif

That's a good idea. Don't want you to get arrested wink.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']I used to think that "killer heels" referred to the fact that they were something that made men want to kill for the girl. Now, I know better. it refers to the fact that they are actually "killing" the girl's feet... hence the forced smiles they always make when wearing them!

No it;s because the kill any idea that the person who's wearing them is a lady - no lady would wear them!!! (see also : f**k me shoes - same thing)
wink.gif

Although i did wear some literally killer heels to a wedding recently. My husband wanted to save money by walking home!! 'can you walk any slower?' he asked as i hobbled over cobbles with bleeding feet!!! He's still not fully forgiven!

Hello!  It was you who thought it was a good idea to wear shoes that were made for herons!