Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nazhira wrote:

barbara1']hi, nazhira!!

hmmm, you know small man can be sexy...look at bono!! maybe that's what did it for you? made you ask him to buy you a drink??

Did I say something about short man ?????

i was talking to zhiv in that part, nazhira... but now you mentionned, do you have a tall husband, or did you go for the shorter version , like bono???

Ahhhhh !!!!!! I'm short and he is very tall. I have no problem with height. How he looks is mportant to me but, just what I like. I don't usually likes man that are loved for all girls like Brad Pitt, or Beckam. But I feel atractive to intelligence, personality,...the way he smiles, and the way he looks ( How do you say this: I mean, the eyes ). I like shy gays, but those that get nervous when you arrive but you can see through them they have strong personality among the shyness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i usually fall for the not so polished ones either. (exeption for captain jack and josh hartnett... though when you look at their faces, they have some unusual figures (is that the right expression?) but my favourites are men like jack nicholson, samuel L jackson and dr house!

i'm not so tall, so most man are taller then me, even my 15year old son is, and my daughter is about to catch up with me too...

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

nazhira']
I'm letting my wings fly away and I'm thinking........... Maybe we can join in a point, of course Dublin, and go to see the world, Russia, France, Portugal, Croatia, Romania, Egypt, Turky, etc.......... is a good way of finishing this crazy thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ults5C_j_AY

smile.gif

Can you embed the videos into this discussion - it makes it easier than having to click out and view them from within youtube.  I'm one of those rare people who don't do youtube.  To embed (if you don't know how) is to:

1.  From within youtube.com, copy the code that you find in the URL tab beside the video on the right (it's the same code you paste in here).

2. From within any post within this thread, click REPLY (Do not use the quick reply).

3. You will be presented with a menu.  There is a button to the right of a smiley face. It's a video link. Click it.

4. Copy and paste the code here and click OK.

Voila.  The video is now shown within community.u2.com/forum/75.

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

bandcompletely']I went to Kinnity Castle on Saturday night. The plan was to arrive there at 4pm allowing us all a couple of hours to get ready for dinner at 6pm. I didn't arrive until 5.30pm. That was due to getting lost a number of times and also because of the sky coming down and laying itself out as a thick fog over the ground. The fog added to the notion that the castle was haunted. The fog hung off the old gray walls of the building like a horde of ghosts that had lived there 800 years before.

I parked the car, opened the trunk and grabbed my duffle bag.  I entered the castle through two big wooden doors and was greeted by two empty suits of armor standing at the top of a red carpetted stairway. There was a smell of an age that was trying desperately to linger on. It greeted my nostrils with the hope that I may never leave but instead keep the scent deep within my heart. I knew that could never be possible. This was a hotel after all and I had only paid for one night's accommodation. Instead, I decide to capture the scent in words and relay it to a world still living.

My room was down a dark corridor that was lit by nothing more than a candle lit courtyard that I could see through the small windows on my right. The door to my room was in the furthest most corner of the castle. I entered the room and shut my door. I had to push it hard as it had stiffened over the years and now creaked loudly.

The light was already on in the room. Something went quickly by the window. Maybe it was the janitor tending to the flowers outside my window. I shut the curtains.I shaved, then had a quick shower, changed my clothes and went downstairs.  I was greeted by Mrs O'Reilly.  She recognised me, although I only met her once - at her daughter's marriage to my good friend, Lucianno (nickname given to him for having Italian features despite being very Irish).  That wedding was some 8 years ago. With her was her eldest daughter, Rita who came with her youngest son, David.  I worked with Rita some years ago. When introducing me to others, she tends to refer to me as "the guy who uses his religious knowledge to wind up the world".  She's quite right.  Rita has that ability to cut away the foliage to reveal a person's true identity.

I entered the bar.  I must have been the last person to arrive because the place was full of Lucianno's friends. 

Phil was there.  He was on his first drink.  And I knew that later on he would do the sensible thing and drink buckets and buckets of water and go to bed early. Phil was born sensible.  When he was born, he was able to put on his own diaper. At the age of 3 he was washing his own laundry. When he reached puberty he didn't have to ask anyone why he was getting hairy, he had already prepared himself for this "change" 6 years earlier by reading Sue Townsend's "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole" 15 times!

Paddy and his wife Mary were there.  If they had made an excuse not to turn up, there would have been no party.  Lucianno and Paddy were great friends since college. Shortly after finishing college, they got the same job working for the same multinational, in the same department with the same guy herein referred to as BandCompletely.  We worked together for 10 years. The connection only broke when I walked out on my job, never to return to the place. But, we remained friends. 

Paddy has a sense of humor unique to him.  He can give the most mundane of subjects a colour that no one else could ever manage.  Definitely not Phil!  All listen with interest to any story he tells, any subject he relates, and any joke he spins.  He and Bono struggle with the same height dillemma - how to get their peepee over the edge of the urinal so that their dirty contents are not spilling all over the floor. 

Mary, on the otherhand, is a lady who has an air of confidence but is truly a troubled woman.  She loves to think she is in control of her life and can control others.  But, like her mother, her world is falling apart around her while she is propping up her ego.  She may save her face but everything else may get lost in the queue for the bathroom.

Lucianno's wife was tall, slender, attractive mother of 3 beautiful and well behaved children.  She was brought up in a loving family and it showed.  Her beauty on the outside was well complimented by her beauty on the inside. She cared for all around her and always ensured everyone was having a good time.  When first introduced to Lucianno she was informed that he was an Italian with very little English.  Lucianno played on this for the whole night.  They have been together ever since.

What's the name of Luciano'wife ?

All the names have changed to protect people's identities so does it matter what I name I give her?  How does Philomena sound?

• Subscriber

bandcompletely']SLEEP WELL BABS

thanx, U2! but untill then, you guys enjoy yourself in here!

We will!!! And I will remember to only bring flat shoes to Belgium! tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

We will!!! And I will remember to only bring flat shoes to Belgium! tongue.gif

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (though i have the feelin you're teasing...) really of now... just remember you were gonna be in bed in time too, zhiv...tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

We will!!! And I will remember to only bring flat shoes to Belgium!
tongue.gif

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (though i have the feelin you're teasing...) really of now... just remember you were gonna be in bed in time too, zhiv...tongue.gif

Only 10:30 here!!! Still on phone too! tongue.gif