Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vertigoed, have you used an ipod touch or an iphone? I don't think you'll notice that it's a touch screen after a while!
i've messed around on an iphone (loved it!) and i have a LG voyager (phone with a crappy touch screen) So i'm good with touch screens... I just love the keyboard too much to let it go yet tongue.gif

[quote name=badgirl56]

so hope fer this in Chicago.......... Glasgow.love the way BMan says it!........tongue.gif.He loves us Weegies ye know!wink.gif

Love this song !!!!!!!! My husband hates it, I don't know why.....

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

badgirl56']

so hope fer this in Chicago.......... Glasgow.love the way BMan says it!........
tongue.gif
.He loves us Weegies ye know!
wink.gif

I actually didn't like it at first either.... Now i have no idea why because i LOVE it!!

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

nazhira wrote:

badgirl56']

so hope fer this in Chicago.......... Glasgow.love the way BMan says it!........
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I actually didn't like it at first either.... Now i have no idea why because i LOVE it!!

��I actually don't like any song after song no.8 on that album.  My favourite song is Song no.3.  I think I was the only one singing along with Bono when they played it as their last song... maybe I was singing it too loud for me to hear anyone else singing it.... there I go murdering songs again!  No wonder they call group of crows a murder: they can't sing either!

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

nazhira wrote:

badgirl56']

tongue.gif
wink.gif

��I feel in love with it when I played on guitar, it's a peace of art !!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

barbara1']poor zhiv....but you ARE popular! we all want to meet you
ohwell.gif
 and have a drink with you !

what blue envelop, BG??

Love you Zhi !!!!!!!

Thank you  - love you all too!! looking forwards to finally meeting you soon Barbara - even though you are making me drive and not drink any wine!!! (think i may change that)laugh.gif 

I like the opening song for our movie Naz - quite apt i think - so a road trip round ireland first before we set off further - i like this idea.

Other song ideas for the soundtrack:

I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight - U2

Crazy Nights - Kiss

I'm on the road again - Canned Heat

The wanderer - Dion

Any more ideas?