Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Subscriber

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych']BC - Are you feeling alright? Between the current title of the thread and your earlier post where you excuse yourself to go vomit, I just wanted to check and see if you were ok.

As always JB, you're always looking out for me.  Yeah, I'm fine.  I just had to lie down for a few minutes but I'm much better now. tongue.gifGlad you're fine. That motherly instinct of mine kicked in when I read about the vomiting and just had to check. smile.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
are you hungover BC...........Ive got something will perk ye up!thumbsup.gif

Maybe it was the talk of love! Or may it was his images of our groping etc... of Bono's arse - made him feel a littel queasy!!

Would love a U2 Oz concert - this time will be the first time that i have seen them anywhere but england and Ireland - Germany and Austria - really want to add Switzerland but hubby is good not totally insane! laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Janette .if you have Krispy Kreme doughnuts in your part.will you eat a lemon one for me?.........you can have it for dessert on the way home!thumbsup.gif....so cannot wait till June for a Krispy Kreme!!!!!!tongue.gif

Mary, hey!  I had a lemon KK on Sunday and snarfed it down in your honor---however, I may not have done so if I had been aware that you are making fun of the "chronologically advanced" on this thread!  Hmmmph! LOL  Actually, I happily and cheerfully relinquish my crown as oldest Zootop! laugh.gif
are you hungover BC...........Ive got something will perk ye up!thumbsup.gif

No I wasn't drinking last night.  Although I was in the mood for it.  I called over to a friend but he had his bottle of brandy trying to get over a cold.  He offered me some brandy but I was in no mood for that.

So what have you got to perk me up?

made by me .;-)

Thank BG but too much for me, maybe just the musrums ! Coming back to Argentina in a Brithish airways plane they gave me a breakfast like this, could you imagine my face when I opened it ?

In my country we use to breakfast a coffee, or mate, or even tea, with some bread with cheese, or butter or marmalade. I saw salchichas and almost puked.

• Subscriber

[quote name='birdsong wrote:

badgirl56']Janette .if you have Krispy Kreme doughnuts in your part.will you eat a lemon one for me?.........you can have it for dessert on the way home!
thumbsup.gif
....so cannot wait till June for a Krispy Kreme!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Mary, hey!  I had a lemon KK on Sunday and snarfed it down in your honor---however, I may not have done so if I had been aware that you are making fun of the "chronologically advanced" on this thread!  Hmmmph! LOL  Actually, I happily and cheerfully relinquish my crown as oldest Zootop! laugh.gif

no..your not the oldest!!!!!!.one of the oldest!!!!!!!.thumbsup.gifBC is the oldest1.hes 64!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

bet you enjoyed that KK!.......im drooling now!!!!!!!tongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.gif