Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Subscriber

Alright alright. If I can say it quickly and get it off my chest and so it is hardly noticed: I'm not 63. I'm much younger. I just have a creative mind. There ... that's the truth behind the lies.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI knew you were having us on!!!!!!!!!.ROFLMAO!.now I dont dfeel so bad about all the 'old man' jokes!.........phew..Janette and Zhivvy and Babs and Vertigoed will be glad as well!thumbsup.gif........

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI knew you were having us on!!!!!!!!!.ROFLMAO!.now I dont dfeel so bad about all the 'old man' jokes!.........phew..Janette and Zhivvy and Babs and Vertigoed will be glad as well!thumbsup.gif........

.. but I am a lot younger than 63.  LOL.  I think vertigoed will be the most pleased.  I'm closer to her age! lol
So, a bunker in Grafton st ?????? I really miss Ireland, it felt like home !

And sorry, I speak two languajeges but I don't understand: "He annoys my hole"

No, I'm not a busker on Grafton St.  I may tell you some day, if I ever trust you enough.  But I won't tell you on the main discussion forum.  Ireland is a wonderful place with many wonderful people.

"He annoys my hole" means that he irritates me. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']So, a bunker in Grafton st ?????? I really miss Ireland, it felt like home !

And sorry, I speak two languajeges but I don't understand: "He annoys my hole"

No, I'm not a busker on Grafton St.  I may tell you some day, if I ever trust you enough.  But I won't tell you on the main discussion forum.  Ireland is a wonderful place with many wonderful people.

"He annoys my hole" means that he irritates me. 

tongue.gifBC.if I ever find out your the BMan himself .well .......unprintable!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif