Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Subscriber

I invent myself everyday - I put on the disguise of a teacher and stand in front of kids i hardly know and tel them how they should think -- scary huh? I can't believe that i do that I face confrontations day in and day out etc... out in hte real world i would never dream of doing that. In some ways i am quite confidence but i don't have very high self esteem - so to me it is a shock that i can do what i do!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I invent myself everyday - I put on the disguise of a teacher and stand in front of kids i hardly know and tel them how they should think -- scary huh? I can't believe that i do that I face confrontations day in and day out etc... out in hte real world i would never dream of doing that. In some ways i am quite confidence but i don't have very high self esteem - so to me it is a shock that i can do what i do!!
If you got a problem with confidence... remember this:  no matter who is in front of you, even if it were the Queen of England, imagine them sitting on a toilet, instead of a seat and suddenly they are just as vulnerable as you. wink.gif