Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Subscriber

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I knew you were having us on!!!!!!!!!.ROFLMAO!.now I dont dfeel so bad about all the 'old man' jokes!.........phew..Janette and Zhivvy and Babs and Vertigoed will be glad as well!
thumbsup.gif

.. but I am a lot younger than 63.  LOL.  I think vertigoed will be the most pleased.  I'm closer to her age! lol

thumbsup.gifawe that would be nice!.a wee zootop romance!tongue.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']So, a bunker in Grafton st ?????? I really miss Ireland, it felt like home !

And sorry, I speak two languajeges but I don't understand: "He annoys my hole"

No, I'm not a busker on Grafton St.  I may tell you some day, if I ever trust you enough.  But I won't tell you on the main discussion forum.  Ireland is a wonderful place with many wonderful people.

"He annoys my hole" means that he irritates me. 

tongue.gifBC.if I ever find out your the BMan himself .well .......unprintable!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Well, read my lips:  I am not bono. If I wanted to be any of them, I would have gone with the name: Bono Impersonator or Adam Impersonator.

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I knew you were having us on!!!!!!!!!.ROFLMAO!.now I dont dfeel so bad about all the 'old man' jokes!.........phew..Janette and Zhivvy and Babs and Vertigoed will be glad as well!
thumbsup.gif

.. but I am a lot younger than 63.  LOL.  I think vertigoed will be the most pleased.  I'm closer to her age! lol

thumbsup.gifawe that would be nice!.a wee zootop romance!tongue.gif

I could be a girl for all you know!

• Subscriber

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
awe that would be nice!.a wee zootop romance!
tongue.gif

I could be a girl for all you know!embarassed.gifoops I never thought of that!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
tongue.gif

I actually am quite pleased! Thought i was falling in like with an old man! And if you are a girl you can still be a really great friend=) But i doubt you're a girl cause Bono irritates you!

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
tongue.gif

I actually am quite pleased! Thought i was falling in like with an old man! And if you are a girl you can still be a really great friend=) But i doubt you're a girl cause Bono irritates you!You should star in the next Sherlock Holmes movie.  yep, you're right. I'm a guy.  It's hard to hide it when bono irritates us.  But then again, most of the girls I know don't like bono either so I could actually be a girl.

:-P

• Subscriber

I actually am quite pleased! Thought i was falling in like with an old man! And if you are a girl you can still be a really great friend=) But i doubt you're a girl cause Bono irritates you!
You should star in the next Sherlock Holmes movie.  yep, you're right. I'm a guy.  It's hard to hide it when bono irritates us.  But then again, most of the girls I know don't like bono either so I could actually be a girl.

thumbsup.gif">..I

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
tongue.gif

You should star in the next Sherlock Holmes movie.  yep, you're right. I'm a guy.  It's hard to hide it when bono irritates us.  But then again, most of the girls I know don't like bono either so I could actually be a girl.

They've already hired me to be screenwriter for the next Sherlock Holmes movie... Maybe you could help me! You are very witty =)And only a few girls i know like bono... It's usually the women who love him ;-)