Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']For the record: I was not really trying to piss ClaireT off. It was all in jest. Secondly, I have no idea who those guys are in the picture. Thirdly, the grave is something you should tend to before you die. Fourthly, fourthly just doesn't sound right. Fifthly, changing the title is like giving the outside of a building without touching the interior. You walk inside and everything is so familiar... like you've been here before. Sixthly sounds like sickly.

lol i know you weren't shame people take it all to seriously haha
eek.gifroll.gifroll.gif

... is a word I leave in the NEWS section of this website.

WHAT i'm supposed to take the news on this website seriously??

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']For the record: I was not really trying to piss ClaireT off. It was all in jest. Secondly, I have no idea who those guys are in the picture. Thirdly, the grave is something you should tend to before you die. Fourthly, fourthly just doesn't sound right. Fifthly, changing the title is like giving the outside of a building without touching the interior. You walk inside and everything is so familiar... like you've been here before. Sixthly sounds like sickly.

eek.gifroll.gifroll.gif

No, not at all. You just got to read it with a serious look on your face! ;-)

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

eek.gifroll.gifroll.gif

No, not at all. You just got to read it with a serious look on your face! ;-)

lol well when there's any decent news to look at seriously I will look at it with a serious facetongue.gifwink.gif

i should go to bed but it's not 11pm yet and i've not got college tomorrow afternoo coz the tutor gotta go dentist

nver been much of a fan to this 64 year old, spicy...even when he was 30-40 something...

hartnett-josh-photo-josh-hartnett-6202642.jpg

this is more my type of acteur...hmmmm.....