Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

i'm bored think i'm going in a moment!

is it because I only gave you 2 seconds?  if you prefer, I can give you a lot more time.  Just put a few coins in my slot and I'll go for longer! ;-)

i'm amazed you even found us again, nazhira! since BC changed the name of this thread to shake off anyone who isnt crazy enough to belong her...

btw jonathan in dutch sounds differetn, just like Bono sounds different... For ex. the J in jonathan is pronounced like your Y (in yes) and 'a' sounds quit different too...

So it sounds like:

YINITHAN

OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!

what???
I should start reading what I write because if I had, I don't think I would have posted that last thing to you.  there was no innuendo intended... but now that I re-read it... geez!  I could be good at the old innuendo!

I agree with you BC, that name is.....kind of bad name.

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']what???

I should start reading what I write because if I had, I don't think I would have posted that last thing to you.  there was no innuendo intended... but now that I re-read it... geez!  I could be good at the old innuendo!

it wasn't that i was whatting about it's the other stuff you wrote about having a short memory or somet i dunno!

It sounds like my husband !!!!!

Most men have this selective memory.  It's built into their make-up.  It's something that differentiates them from women.  Where we gain in boobs, they gain in selective memory!

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']i'm amazed you even found us again, nazhira! since BC changed the name of this thread to shake off anyone who isnt crazy enough to belong her...

btw jonathan in dutch sounds differetn, just like Bono sounds different... For ex. the J in jonathan is pronounced like your Y (in yes) and 'a' sounds quit different too...

So it sounds like:

YINITHAN

i did say the 'a' sounds different ... how did you come up with this then??