Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

So, you just left. So rude you know, keeping me waiting for your answer. That's it

WOW! I go to rehearsal and come back and 19 pages have been written! And CT and BC are together??? Not sure if CT sounds interested... But you're Irish! YAY! I'm planning on moving to Ireland for a few months maybe next year... Would love to meet the man behind the mask. This certainly has been the best thread i've seen on here by far!

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

sea_islander wrote:
U2LAWoman wrote:
barbara1]

nonono!! what they should give us are backstage-passes!!(and lifts to the concerts!) we could entertain the boys before they go on stage, ...we could keep them from stressing.... or on the otherhand, they might end up all crazy nd confussed by all the sillyness!!banana.gif

Welcome to the twilight zone. This is the place where ANYTHING can happen....

Duhduhduhduuuuuhhhh!! Bandcompletely, whoever you are, you really have your work cut out for you!! Are you sure you are up for this??! And please define, "anything.!" lmao...no...better not, we'll just let the imagination go wild!! laugh.gif

So, you just left. So rude you know, keeping me waiting for your answer. That's it
LMAO!! Sorry Nazhira! I just think you' us we are a bunch of superfreaks!! roll.gif

but..hey...that's a good thing!! laugh.gif

You guys are out of control with this thread! I like it. I've been reading and trying to keep up. This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while. Wish I could be on when all of you are to see how it all unfolds. Unfortunately, you are all here while it's the middle of the work day for me. So, I guess for now, I'll just lurk here in the shadows and see what happens next! laugh.gif