Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

hello jbarnych!! how have you been?

Hi Barbara! I've been good. I've been having fun reading this crazy thread when I get home from work in the evenings. This morning I'm watching the news to see if LA is going to wash away in the rain we've gotten this week. Maybe if it floods, I'll surf down the street. laugh.gif

We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

BC: Are you sitting next to the sea or watching The Corrib right now ?

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...

*sends some Scottish rain over****and some wind.and some brolly's...........

image.......image

return to sender!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

Rain is not bad for vampires at all. I've told you they are irish, and see that in Ireland rains a lot.