Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Yes, the earth is slowly progressing. Someday too, you'll realise that the world was made for a reason. When that day comes, you'll realise that everything under the sun - the waking, the eating, the toiling, the dancing and the singing are all for the common purpose of divine proportions. It is at that time that those that cry, those that mourn, those that are unhappy, those that are afflicted and those that are meek will rise up and a man dressed in white robes and brown sandles will appear from the light and he will say in a great commanding voice: "Wudya ever stop moaning and getta grip of yerself, ya feckin' eejit!" and he'll give them a clobber across the head.

You want for me to think about you ?????

.. but you will.  Trust me.  And it will happen when you see something on your daily activities that will activate that part of your mind that you have no control over.  It happens to us all!  wink.gif

Sounds like quite an ordeal! Do you scare your coworkers much? I'd have a bit of fun smiling at people :)
Well, that's a long story... I'll tell it to you again when I have more time wink.gif

zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(

I find it creepy that the little counter thing is my favourite song... And when my favourite U2 song changes my post-counter-name-thing changes to my favourite song...

See you all tonight, my natural part of the day. Bye for now

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(

Glad it has been sorted that i don't have a drinking problem! *off to get some wine*

I once had some vampire wine - touristy crap in Romania, but tasted pretty good. The dracula vodka was terrible though - had one shot and the bottle is still sitting there untouched.

So if you are 264 BC were you Bram Stoker's inspiration for the novel?