Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...
I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

It's nice to see that someone is thoughtful of the peeping toms in the forum! lol

Everyone needs to be looked after every once in a while. Even you BC. 

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe never ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-8Zs5yXI4

(he is 63 wink.gif )

You could be on to something there Seaislander!wink.gif

You want for me to think about you ?????

devil.gif

* sea_islander wonders where Bandcompletely

and Claire T are going on their honeymoon smile.gif *

Sea your alive! woohoo!!

Nice to see you in and back , was missing your music.....

xo

I guess people are away from this thread planning weddings and honeymoons!!! I wonder if it will be somewhere intergalactic or maybe in a gothic vampire castle!

While I was on here last night, chatting away to you good folks some lads came around the back of my house, removed a window from my shed, and took off with all the contents therein.  The bastards!  So, now I have to go and refit all the windows with security bars, install a security alarm and put a security light out the back.  It's annoying because I thought I heard a noise last night but I didn't think too much of it. In future, any noise and I'll be out there like a shot from a rifle!  I have to go explain to my uncle tomorrow that his power tools that I borrowed are all gone.  And I have an idea who took them.

[quote name='tongue.gifsea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe never ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-8Zs5yXI4

(he is 63 wink.gif )

Sea Islander, that has cheered me up!  I love it... you could be on to something.  I also interact with my users on my forum

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

nazhira']You want for me to think about you ?????

devil.gif

* sea_islander wonders where Bandcompletely

and Claire T are going on their honeymoon smile.gif *

No, I was in town sorting out my friend's website... go have a look at it .. if you have nothing else for doing:

http://www.westirelandcycling.com