Current Discussion: If No Butts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I finally reached pg 60. A cigarette and go to sleep. Good nbeautiful faireight everyone...... good dreams of faires and sexy ghosts.... Love you all...

Page 60? HuH?? I show it's on page 45 I think, maybe I have different settings than you. Hope you had good dreams and sexy dreams full of imagination!! wink.gif Btw....I love the movie Big Fish, it's one of my favorite movies. I just love the story to it and of course Ewan McGregor's in it and he so impresses me with all his artistic talent and all!!

• Subscriber

Ok, a night off adn it goes up by pages and now castles are haunted!!! Can you update me please as really can't read through all of this without wanting to shoot myself!

• Subscriber
Ok, a night off adn it goes up by pages and now castles are haunted!!! Can you update me please as really can't read through all of this without wanting to shoot myself!
It's not much Zhiv.....just ramble and chatter...it's the "whatever enter's the mind" thread..uuhhhhhh......which is much more scarier than any haunted castle!! eek.gif