Don't Forget!!

jackie_llopis

U2 will be at the Golden Globes tomorrow, Sunday Jan. 17th, in Beverly Hills, California! Well, I don't know if they'll be there, but theyare nominated, so I guess they'll show! :)

Tune in tomorrowfor the Golden Globes on NBC, it will telecast live from 5 to 8pm PT, 8to 11pm ET. Also, check out E! Channel's Live From The Red Carpetbefore the Globes start @ 6 ET/ 3 PT. Maybe U2 will show up on camerathere!

-I'll be posting pictures that I find of U2 as they come in(ifthey do), so it'll be a multi-tasking night for me! Just keep checkingin on U2.com, I'll probably post updates and pictures in someblogs/threads. So don't forget, Tomorrow-Golden Globes-U2-DON'T FORGET. smile.gif

gglobes.jpg

oooooooo, hehehehe.

hopefully the rodentmeerkat and i dont forget. PLUS... the new season of 24 starts tomorrow night, too. hahaha. should be a fun night of channel flicking. lol

i know im freaking out that 24 is on again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!clap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

except i have to record it then watch it later...u2 comes first! the things we do for u2.... laugh.gif

Well I really really hope U2 gets that Golden Globe! I'll be so mad at the Golden Globe people if they don't! lol

• Subscriber

U2 will be at the Golden Globes tomorrow, Sunday Jan. 17th, in Beverly Hills, California! Well, I don't know if they'll be there, but they are nominated, so I guess they'll show! :)

Tune in tomorrow for the Golden Globes on NBC, it will telecast live from 5 to 8pm PT, 8 to 11pm ET. Also, check out E! Channel's Live From The Red Carpet before the Globes start @ 6 ET/ 3 PT. Maybe U2 will show up on camera there!

-I'll be posting pictures that I find of U2 as they come in(if they do), so it'll be a multi-tasking night for me! Just keep checking in on U2.com, I'll probably post updates and pictures in some blogs/threads. So don't forget, Tomorrow-Golden Globes-U2-DON'T FORGET. smile.gif

gglobes.jpg

Yeah..don't forget people!! smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jackie_llopis']

U2 will be at the Golden Globes tomorrow, Sunday Jan. 17th, in Beverly Hills, California! Well, I don't know if they'll be there, but they are nominated, so I guess they'll show!
:)

Tune in tomorrow for the Golden Globes on NBC, it will telecast live from 5 to 8pm PT, 8 to 11pm ET. Also, check out E! Channel's Live From The Red Carpet before the Globes start @ 6 ET/ 3 PT. Maybe U2 will show up on camera there!

-I'll be posting pictures that I find of U2 as they come in(
if
they do), so it'll be a multi-tasking night for me! Just keep checking in on U2.com, I'll probably post updates and pictures in some blogs/threads.
So don't forget, Tomorrow-Golden Globes-U2-DON'T FORGET.
smile.gif

gglobes.jpg

Yeah..don't forget people!! smile.gifAnd yeah..i'm also a sucker for award shows! I'm probably not the only one. Maybe, I'm the only one to say, but not the only one...haha

• Subscriber
lol janette you're lucky! i have to work on my "channel flipping speed" tonight! hahaha :)
I'll have to catch up one of these days . . . hear it is a good series, but somehow never got around to it eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

jackie_llopis']

U2 will be at the Golden Globes tomorrow, Sunday Jan. 17th, in Beverly Hills, California! Well, I don't know if they'll be there, but they are nominated, so I guess they'll show!
:)

-I'll be posting pictures that I find of U2 as they come in(
if
they do), so it'll be a multi-tasking night for me! Just keep checking in on U2.com, I'll probably post updates and pictures in some blogs/threads.
So don't forget, Tomorrow-Golden Globes-U2-DON'T FORGET.
smile.gif

gglobes.jpg

Yeah..don't forget people!!
smile.gifAnd yeah..i'm also a sucker for award shows! I'm probably not the only one. Maybe, I'm the only one to say, but not the only one...haha

Generally I dislike awards shows, but if U2 are on, then count me it . . . except this time, even with the reminder, I still managed to forget . . . embarassed.gif