You know you listen to U2 too much when...

[quote name='smokin.gifwink.gifbarbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']aww, thats so sweet..compromising for eachother!

watch and learn spicy....got me to 17 years of marriage and up....

OK barb! It seems you're as clear about that as NIGHT AND DAY

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura4carson wrote:

Lucky you, in my situation, people would have been more likely to ask if he was my father!
-_-

I know what you mean. I was probably only 5 years older than you arenow i.e.22. Mr. B was 38 then, so I was a bit surprised, but itturned out I married someone outside my age group.

You know youlisten to U2 too much when you visit your newlywed-non-U2-fan-brotherand a CD with more than 100 U2 mp3 songs is being played.

http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif">Bonohood[/img]Laura4carson wrote:

Lucky you, in my situation, people would have been more likely to ask if he was my father! -_-

I know what you mean. I was probably only 5 years older than you are now i.e.22. Mr. B was 38 then, so I was a bit surprised, but it turned out I married someone outside my age group.

You know you listen to U2 too much when you visit your newlywed-non-U2-fan-brother and a CD with more than 100 U2 mp3 songs is being played.

wow! I'm sure that an awsome listen!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Laura4carson wrote:

Bonohood wrote:

jojes']... when you get an brand-new PC at work and the first thing you do is change the desktop into U2 pictures !

yes, the PC-technician looked at me as if I came from another universe or so ... but hey, I have to look at it every day.

I  identify with you on this one. I used to have this picture of Bono wearing a (military) green jacket and cap on my desktop in the early 90s and one of my colleagues asked me if he was my boyfriend.  I was flattered, but also worried for my colleague.
laugh.gif

Lucky you, in my situation, people would have been more likely to ask if he was my father! -_-

just answer he's your boyfriend and you don't mind the difference in age ...roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Bonohood wrote:

jojes']... when you get an brand-new PC at work and the first thing you do is change the desktop into U2 pictures !

yes, the PC-technician looked at me as if I came from another universe or so ... but hey, I have to look at it every day.

I  identify with you on this one. I used to have this picture of Bono wearing a (military) green jacket and cap on my desktop in the early 90s and one of my colleagues asked me if he was my boyfriend.  I was flattered, but also worried for my colleague. laugh.gif

I'd be worried about that colleague too ... not knowing Bono ???? huh ???

He was very religious. Not that a religious person is less inclined to listen to U2, etc, but he seemed to live a very sheltered life. He was a great colleague. Very calm. You can´t forget someone who asks you that!happy.gif

You know you listen to U2 too much when your niece doesn´t speak English but knows these words by heart: she, moves, in, mysterious, ways.