U2 - 360° Tour coming to Zurich September 11 - Stadium Letzigrund

JaniMullen

• Subscriber

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy']I will be

So jealous of you lumacy - you are so lucky to be going there!
And what about you ? Which concert will you see on september ?

Nonefrown.gif But have frankfurt, hannover and vienna in august so can't really complain!

Will you be seeing any other ones? i'm guessing either paris or brussels or both?

• Subscriber

Nonefrown.gif But have frankfurt, hannover and vienna in august so can't really complain!

Will you be seeing any other ones? i'm guessing either paris or brussels or both? 

Paris, Brussels 1 and 2 (with my daughter ) and then Zurich. And I'm still waiting for Dublin !!!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']None
frown.gif
 But have frankfurt, hannover and vienna in august so can't really complain!

Paris, Brussels 1 and 2 (with my daughter ) and then Zurich. And I'm still waiting for Dublin !!!

Well, will see you in Dublin when that date is announced!!! Not missing that was was amazing last year!

Is it your daughter's first U2 concert? My daughter will be goign to her first one at hannover! Not told her yet, she'll be so excited when she finds out!

• Subscriber

Well, will see you in Dublin when that date is announced!!! Not missing that was was amazing last year!

Is it your daughter's first U2 concert? My daughter will be goign to her first one at hannover! Not told her yet, she'll be so excited when she finds out! 

It will be the first U2 concert for her, she is 7. And she is still excited !! But oups, she will miss school on thursday !!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']Well, will see you in Dublin when that date is announced!!! Not missing that was was amazing last year!

It will be the first U2 concert for her, she is 7. And she is still excited !! But oups, she will miss school on thursday !!

U2 is more important than school!!! (and that is from a teacher!!!) My daugher will have just turned 7 three days before! A great birthday present for her don't you think?happy.gif

• Subscriber

U2 is more important than school!!! (and that is from a teacher!!!) My daugher will have just turned 7 three days before! A great birthday present for her don't you think?happy.gif 

Can you be my daughter's teacher please ??

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']U2 is more important than school!!! (and that is from a teacher!!!) My daugher will have just turned 7 three days before! A great birthday present for her don't you think?
happy.gif

Can you be my daughter's teacher please ??

Of course happy.gif