Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

• Subscriber

Had such a good sleep forgot to come in here , dont think ill be tired today................Sorry I missed you last night xo
Got radio on and they just played everlasting love :o).....so am happy happy happy.....
Anyway contemplating tea and not beer at the moment............
Looks like we clocked the other thread so here goes prt 2..
:o)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thank you for adding another 123! Was missing it already! Not up to much, had a run in with a kid at school today - he ended up walking out of my room, i think that he's forgotten i have his class again tomorrow period one! He is so in trouble at 9:15 .... think i'm just going ot pour myself a glass of wine and plan his slow and painful death!

• Subscriber

Red, red wine in my glass right now - only the one glass though. I can't believe that he thinks he's gonigot get away with it just because i am new at the place. When i kept him behind after class (before he ran!) he was laughing and acting all cool (to him, stupid to me!!!) I asked him why he was calling me a dick - which is what i heard him calling me. He tried to make it better by saying that he hadn't called me a dick he had called me thick!!! Wow, so much better!!! - I am going to make a littel voodoo doll of him or something - and move him away from my desk - he may want revenge and damage my Bono pics!!!!

• Subscriber

allright!! looks like the bar is open again!!

that kid's in deep trouble, i guess, zhiv!! not the brightest one in class, judging to his answer...laugh.gif

no alcohol today!!my love is making tea for us..

we had a nightcap yesterday.. citroenjenever (looked it up to translate; should be lemon flavered gin?) well, make it 2 nightcaps... and i can assure you there were koffiekoeken involved afterwards (you now what i mean, zhiv?) making me a lemontea now, but i doubt it has the same effect...wink.gif

• Subscriber
allright!! looks like the bar is open again!!

that kid's in deep trouble, i guess, zhiv!! not the brightest one in class, judging to his answer...laugh.gif

no alcohol today!!my love is making tea for us..

we had a nightcap yesterday.. citroenjenever (looked it up to translate; should be lemon flavered gin?) well, make it 2 nightcaps... and i can assure you there were koffiekoeken involved afterwards (you now what i mean, zhiv?) making me a lemontea now, but i doubt it has the same effect...wink.gif

Lol!!! lemontea- not as effective then - wil remember that. Also after my mood tonight because sarcastic adn grumpy with hubby doesn't get you cake either tongue.gif

I remember jenever from living in holland - evil!!!!! Once at a gig in some amsterdam dive and it was on offer, it made the band sound better though!!

• Subscriber

maybe they offered on purpose, zhiv, cause of the quality of the band... good nite-sleep tite!

(and you get that voodoo-doll and make him suffer!!) good day, 123...

looks empty, just the 3 of us... but lets enjoy the silence...

• Subscriber

Think i'm off too - Don't mena to leave you all alone 123 but it is midnight and the 7 am alarm is getting closer and closer! Be about longer tomorrow as i get a lie on on saturday!

Hope you have a good day

love

xxx