Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Recommended Posts

Right now, I'm having a cup of coffee with cinamon-vanilla creamer after putting the second load of laundry in the washer.
Illumination, you've just reminded me..I need to do some laundry..but not with coffee! Maybe...I'll save the laundry for later..and with some wine!! That'll be fun!! wink.gif Except, the towels will suffer a sloppy fold!! Ah..well....a towel is a towel..no matter how it's folded!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


illumination70']Right now, I'm having a cup of coffee with cinamon-vanilla creamer after putting the second load of laundry in the washer.

Illumination, you've just reminded me..I need to do some laundry..but not with coffee! Maybe...I'll save the laundry for later..and with some wine!! That'll be fun!! wink.gif Except, the towels will suffer a sloppy fold!! Ah..well....a towel is a towel..no matter how it's folded!! 

 

Oh dear! No!!! I am so fussy about folding towels - shout at my husband if he doesn't fold in the right direction! I know i am sad - the wine sounds good though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Right now, I'm having a cup of coffee with cinamon-vanilla creamer after putting the second load of laundry in the washer.

Illumination, you've just reminded me..I need to do some laundry..but not with coffee! Maybe...I'll save the laundry for later..and with some wine!! That'll be fun!!
wink.gif
 Except, the towels will suffer a sloppy fold!! Ah..well....a towel is a towel..no matter how it's folded!! 

 

Oh dear! No!!! I am so fussy about folding towels - shout at my husband if he doesn't fold in the right direction! I know i am sad - the wine sounds good though!

lol..........well......let's do this...I'll get the wine....hey...Illum....wanna come over too?? Rosa, this might by your thing! We drink...laugh....look at U2 porn....lol......then I give you my towels..and you can fold them neatly and to perfection!! How's that?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lalalalalalalalala.............

 

lalalalalalalalala.............

 

lalalalalalalalala................

 

lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Right now, I'm having a cup of coffee with cinamon-vanilla creamer after putting the second load of laundry in the washer.

Illumination, you've just reminded me..I need to do some laundry..but not with coffee! Maybe...I'll save the laundry for later..and with some wine!! That'll be fun!!
wink.gif
 Except, the towels will suffer a sloppy fold!! Ah..well....a towel is a towel..no matter how it's folded!! 

 

Oh dear! No!!! I am so fussy about folding towels - shout at my husband if he doesn't fold in the right direction! I know i am sad - the wine sounds good though!

lol..........well......let's do this...I'll get the wine....hey...Illum....wanna come over too?? Rosa, this might by your thing! We drink...laugh....look at U2 porn....lol......then I give you my towels..and you can fold them neatly and to perfection!! How's that?!

What a perfect night - on my way to the airport right now!!!! Get those towels and wine ready (and the U2 porn!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Right now, I'm having a cup of coffee with cinamon-vanilla creamer after putting the second load of laundry in the washer.

Illumination, you've just reminded me..I need to do some laundry..but not with coffee! Maybe...I'll save the laundry for later..and with some wine!! That'll be fun!!
wink.gif
 Except, the towels will suffer a sloppy fold!! Ah..well....a towel is a towel..no matter how it's folded!! 

 

Oh dear! No!!! I am so fussy about folding towels - shout at my husband if he doesn't fold in the right direction! I know i am sad - the wine sounds good though!

lol..........well......let's do this...I'll get the wine....hey...Illum....wanna come over too?? Rosa, this might by your thing! We drink...laugh....look at U2 porn....lol......then I give you my towels..and you can fold them neatly and to perfection!! How's that?!

What a perfect night - on my way to the airport right now!!!! Get those towels and wine ready (and the U2 porn!)

 

lol...........C U...........I'm drinking a Coke  Zero,but I missing those peanuts. smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i have my red wine here!!! No peanuts either - need to try that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well i have my red wine here!!! No peanuts either - need to try that one!
Oh...I ran to the Quickie Mart and bought some peanuts..so...I'm good....smile.gif Now......where's Illum and Rosa?! Wonder where 123 is?! Oh..yeah..she's busy looking for a car!! What kind of wine you got? I have this $8.00 wine ..lol..I bought at the Quickie Mart! I think that's expensive..How much do you pay for wine, just curious. Or..how much should you pay. I mean if you wanna have some good "quality" wine, you must therefore pay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love red wine - french mainly but will drink most lol!

The only one i can't drink is from Chile - don't know why but makes me feel really bad even after just one glass!

I normally pay about £5 a bottle (prob about $8) but they have great wine offers on in the supermarkets. The one I'm drinking at the moment is £5.98 a bottle or three bottles for £10!!! What a saving - would be rude to leave it on the shelves!

I do splash out for special occassions - anod pay about £10-£15 a bottle.

I love champagne too, but have found that the jacob's creek or hardy's sparkling chardonnay from Australia is jsut as nice if not better than some champagne and much better price - hey, maybe that is where 123 is - buying the sparkling aussie wines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!! wink.gif Save me a glass when I get back! happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...