Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy
']well i have my red wine here!!! No peanuts either - need to try that one!

Oh...I ran to the Quickie Mart and bought some peanuts..so...I'm good....smile.gif Now......where's Illum and Rosa?! Wonder where 123 is?! Oh..yeah..she's busy looking for a car!! What kind of wine you got? I have this $8.00 wine ..lol..I bought at the Quickie Mart! I think that's expensive..How much do you pay for wine, just curious. Or..how much should you pay. I mean if you wanna have some good "quality" wine, you must therefore pay..

I just sat down with a cup of mocha and to answer your question, I usually stick with "budget-friendly" wine which is no more than 5-6 dollars a bottle.

The kind I get is either Red:

Christian Brothers Port or Morgan David's concord grape wine.

White:

Chateau St. Michelle-Johannesburg Riesling or Gewarztiminer.

Around Saint Patrick's Day I tend to splurge on a bottle of either

Carolyn's or Bailey's to go with my homemade, Irish Soda Bread.

never tried that red Illum i'll have to look out for that.

Baileys is a liquour i really like but goes down way to easily lol!!! with lots of ice - have you ever tried it mixed with vodka or tia maria? I also like B5s shots - layered kaluha, then baileys and the grand marnier liquour and set on fire - do oyu know that one? it is so nice!

Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!! wink.gif Save me a glass when I get back! happy.gif
Always responsible by my standards lol!!! You'll have to be quick though if you want me to save you a glass - this one is nice!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!!
wink.gif
 Save me a glass when I get back!
happy.gif

Always responsible by my standards lol!!! You'll have to be quick though if you want me to save you a glass - this one is nice!

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!   roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!!
wink.gif
happy.gif

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!   roll.gif

laugh.gif Sorry lawoman but i told you it was nice!!! roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

wink.gif
happy.gif

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!  
roll.gif

laugh.gif Sorry lawoman but i told you it was nice!!! roll.gif

Yeah...I see that!! Hope you have a hangover!! wink.gif

Sorry! No hangover! lol!!! but only a couple of glasses.

But will make sure that i save you some next time!

Ummm . . . (raises hand) . . . . I want some too "))))

just finshing it off now - you'll have get here quickly