Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Hi Illumination . . . sorry you're feeling badly . . . hope you're better soon! I've been having sinus troubles and allergy problems too and I'm tired of itchy red eyes and headaches!

Hi Zhivvy . . . good luck on filling out the application . . . I hope you get it finished!

Hi Zhivvy . . . good luck on filling out the application . . . I hope you get it finished!

the supporting letter is done bar one paragraph and form should be half done by end of night!

Good for you! Necessary, but evil, hated, stupid forms!!

Good for you! Necessary, but evil, hated, stupid forms!!

I know - having to pretend that i am super organised, perfect, dedicated etc.... when really i just want a job and wages!!! Well not completely  - i do really want to work there - but you know what i mean!

Yeah, I know, it's all in how you present yourself . . . . the dredful game we have to play when you know you're suited for it, but you have to put on the convincing act.

I'm drinking Orange Juice on ice..lots of ice and more water with a slice of orange and a bendy straw. ::haaaaaahhhh::

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Janette B']Sell it, baby!!!!

OMG!! What is she selling!! laugh.gif

Well, not THAT embarassed.gif !!!! Just having to "sell herself" (figuratively speaking, now stay with me, lol) on her job application form roll.gif