Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

thanx girls, hope my love gets well soon too...cause we all know what sick men are like..wink.gif bad news is he cant do anything but,rest and take fever away. its somekind of child-disease, related to the chickenpox. bad news: its very contagious (gets passed on through saliva: kissing ond coughing), so wouldnt be surprised if i'm next in line... i do feel a slight pain if i swalow and my glands feel a bit swollen...
goin to my mom in an hour to do her hair, and at 12 oclock pick daughter up from school to lunch with her. her school is very close to my moms house so we can all lunch together!
she was very proud yesterday, couple of weeks ago a story she wrote for her dutch-class got picked out as best of the entire school and yesterday her teacher and classmates voted on her poem to be the best off the class, now it will compete against the best ones from the other classes! she has to bring it on stage and i'm sure she's gonna do great!maybe she wins again!
it's such a funny poem, it's about not knowing what to write about! assignement was to write about 'crossing frontiers' and she made the link about how a poeme with no theme is really breaking borders...
it reminded me of this film about a man who's trying to write a filmscript and doesnt find any inspiration.. weird but funny!
i'm very proud too, of course...ohwell.gif
gonna make some tea now!

Having a decaff - did have a celebratory glass of wine earlier though!! Hope you get the electricians sorted out! I'm glad the bribery has worked and seems to have calmed her down. But I didn't tell her who we were visiting!! lol!!!

we saw 3 electricians so far... first one didnt give us much confidence but the last two seem to know very well what they're talking about. tonight another one's coming and then we wait for their price-offers...

i do wonder what you mean , zhiv?? who's the surprise act for her: seeing me or u2??wink.gif

Hi girls , just dropping in to say your welcome to call me if you want , am going to the beach probably in an hour or so with my mum and daughter , but if not it will be a quiet night at home as usual .....

Hopefully we get some news from u2 about the upcoming album , I sure wqould love to hear from them personally' anyway have fun whatever your doing girl and take care ............

And u2 take care ..

love

xxxxx

ooooo

Well pretty quiet in here so im going , have fun , take care.....

love

xxoo

I'll shut up.....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Having a decaff - did have a celebratory glass of wine earlier though!! Hope you get the electricians sorted out! I'm glad the bribery has worked and seems to have calmed her down. But I didn't tell her who we were visiting!! lol!!!

we saw 3 electricians so far... first one didnt give us much confidence but the last two seem to know very well what they're talking about. tonight another one's coming and then we wait for their price-offers...

i do wonder what you mean , zhiv?? who's the surprise act for her: seeing me or u2??wink.gif

Not told her either Barbara!!! - Will keep a lovely great big surprise on both occassions!! wink.gif

But no tears this morning so seems to be working.

Hope you get your electrician by the end of the day.

Have fun at the beach 123 - lucky you!

xxx

cant believe you're goin to beach 123!! *sigh* so jealouse*

i'm at my moms now, waiting to rinse out her hair (just coloured it) daughter was here too, to have lunch.. it was fun, but my brother spoiled it a little.. picking an argument with my mom while we were eatingfrown.gif

Yeah and when that happens you cant just sit down and watch , you have to take some measures...........

Drive to the beach was lovely , nice warm sea breeze and good music well kinda my daughter got radio preference , im too good to her , but it was a drive for both my mum and daughter to get out a bit.....

Anyway listening to my station now cause im so old ;o) lol

So what you up to?

cant believe you're goin to beach 123!! *sigh* so jealouse*

i'm at my moms now, waiting to rinse out her hair (just coloured it) daughter was here too, to have lunch.. it was fun, but my brother spoiled it a little.. picking an argument with my mom while we were eatingfrown.gif

{{hugs Barbara}} - Hope your trip into town with your mum makes up for it xxx

Well im going to go to bed now and listen to some music for about 20 mins then hope my phone rings one day .....

Anyway everyone sweet dreams

night

love

xxx

ooo

Night 123, sleep well and happy dreams.

probably see you on here later on just before we're off to bed!

xxx