Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lolsmile.gif Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon eyes.gif I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated! tongue.gif

Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lolsmile.gif Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon eyes.gif I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated! tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lol
smile.gif
Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon
eyes.gif
 I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated!
tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!tongue.gif

Hehe grin.gif I am doing some essay's for my senior year! My mum is even letting me do one on U2!! I may post some if their not to horrible wink.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Sleep well 123! xxx

I always jump when my phone rings.... Cause it nevers rings! lol
smile.gif
Very jealous about the beach! I know that when I move it must be somewhere close to a beach....

Just hanging out at the library... Going to work on math soon
eyes.gif
 I remember when math was my favourite subject before it started getting complicated!
tongue.gif

You need to get into English - So much better and English teachers are amazing!!!
tongue.gif

Hehe grin.gif I am doing some essay's for my senior year! My mum is even letting me do one on U2!! I may post some if their not to horrible wink.gif

Would love to see them! I'm sure they'll be great!

Don't be to sure, these'll be my first essays... I know! Homeschoolers sometimes drop English because they read so mucheyes.gif...

OOH! I just found out that my older brother might be going to Haiti! He's in the Navy and the ship he got assigned to is in Haiti right now! So cool!

I remember my sister doing an essay on U2 when she was in high school, it was when I first learned about the boys (she is 6 years younger than I am....)

I am here trying to avoid some writing homework as well, Vertigoed, see it doesn't change when you are an adult going to school. I am writing about the book "The Glass Castle" which is an amazing memoir. I had read it for pleasure, but now have to approach the problems in the book as a nurse, which makes it much less pleasurable.

Today is a coffee day. 7F. No beach here....sigh....I'd ring you and head to the beach with u 123....and we'd have the Ipod on full tilt with the windows open.....

and the coffee could be iced...oooh like Vietnamese iced coffee.....

enough. back to work, right? Right.

Hi Beth, how are you doing? Not seen you in here for a bit. Sounds like all well which is good to know! Hope the essay goes well. Never heard of the book, is it worth a read?

I am the same as you i wish that we could be by the beach with 123 in the lovely sunshine

xxx

I just found out a girl at church somehow downloaded a song onto my phone.... This is why I dont let people mess around on my phone! And it was a weird, horrible rap song... that made me laugh roll.gif