Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

waiting for good news, and now seems i've missed it?! you're so welcome!! *go read PM, back in minute*

in meantime: enjoy your wine, zhive and janette and your belgian beer, lumacy!!

Je t'aime, Zhivvy

Je t'aime aussi, Xtra xxx

Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

It seems quite busy here tonight - the cold stopping us going out. Apart from 123 who's either asleep or on the beach (not sure of the time...)

can I just say cheers to everyone too because I'm so happy that we have the green outside our house to stay. And thanks you for your good luck wishes over our battle with it!

xxx

Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

It seems quite busy here tonight - the cold stopping us going out. Apart from 123 who's either asleep or on the beach (not sure of the time...)

can I just say cheers to everyone too because I'm so happy that we have the green outside our house to stay. And thanks you for your good luck wishes over our battle with it!

xxx

Traduction, please ?? AH AH ...no, I understand every thing !!!!

Out of the cold for good today, yuck! Pruned 10 roses and shrubs . . . only 45 or so to go . . . hands hurt ")))) so need wine but just poured an Earl Grey since its only lunch time here ")

Zhivvy, I must read back 'cause I don't know what's going on with your green (btw, what exactly is a "green"?)

Zhivvy, I must read back 'cause I don't know what's going on with your green (btw, what exactly is a "green"?)

Lots of pages back i explained it.... i'll try to tell it shorter. Our house is on a new build estate and when we bought the house in front of our houses was some empty green space just grass and was perfect for our children to play on as there is no road by there etc... then plans changed and the builders put in plans to build foive houses on it with a road etc.... we really battled against it and we were told yesterday that they had backed down and the extra houses aren't going to be built and we are so happy!!!

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy']Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

xxx

Lol glad you understand, couldn't translate that!!!

Encore du vin?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy']Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

xxx

Lol glad you understand, couldn't translate that!!!

Encore du vin?

And I understand what the green means. Cool for you !!! A cup of wine ? Non merci, I'm having a beer.

Enjoy your beer!!!