Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

That night she got a lot worse, up to a point the doctors doubted she would even make it through the night. he had a new operation vry early next morning (they made the surgeon come home from his holiday in Milan). She was very bad for a couple of days , but still made it through.

Some time later she had mew perforations, so yet again another surgery, againg with severe complications, again critic ... They placed a colostomy to disable the lower part of her bowel to heal.

Even now the part of her bowel that is "shut down" has fistulas. She has to go back for another operation on febr. 5th, to remove the colostomy and tak away another part of her lower bowel.

You can imagine all of us being quite worried now ... but hey, we'll keep it positive : all is going to be great this time !

Drinking coffee!!!! 6:50 am here ") morning about to begin . . .

going to drink some water ... but only because I have to take a pill for my headache !

It seems like Illum is constantly on laundry and ironing :-)

I can relate to your last 2 posts sooooo much Janette !

I too have pilkes of laundry every day ... with the ironing to do as a result.

I don't mind ironing (have a super good iron) when I can go on for some time and word through the pile without having to stop too often. But with 2 kids running around I seldom have that opportunity.

I need some rocket fuel to wake me up - i really think that i will keep to early night tonight. And i have seem to have twisted my knee somehow and it hurts!

Just had coffee but no effect! I bought some of the new green coffee bean coffee with antitoxidents - not sure if it works but since starting drinking it i have grown a lovely spot on my chin!!!!

See you all later

xxx