Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

back to snow over here...

my friend is gonna pick me up for work at 6.35am, but she's the one afraid to ride in snow...see how that works out!

off to couch now, see you later, could be tomorrow, if i fall asleeptired.gif

No snow here just more and more rain and cold. have a parent's evening tomorrow from 7 til 9. Bit of a waste of time really only been there for a couple of weeks and can't really tell the parents much. So i won't be around for most of tomorrow!

Sleep well on the couch Barbara!

x

barbara buy your husband that olive leaf extract its the best natural medicine out for that kindof stuff.....

Goodmorning everyone , wow this thread goes a bit fast now lol..........

Had a great sleep and radios playing , your hot and your cold by That girl ,,,,,,,,,you know ........;o/

Opening eyes still have to make myself a cup of tea.....

Had some weird dreams of sister in law and family and also me ex's step mum and her birth family , least I think it was , with mine as well weird....

Had a great sleep and radios playing , your hot and your cold by That girl ,,,,,,,,,you know ........;o/

Good morning 123! Love That song lol tongue.gif

I had a really weird dream last night too... something about bloody guitars and a pub... I just watched It Might Get Loud and reminded me of my dream! Great movie by the way....

Still yet must watch it , spend too much time on here , do you think anybody notices?????

Nice to spread the love vertigoed - i think that's why we all spend so much time on here! I don't know about everyone else but it's like seeing good friends each day who can cheer you up.

Don't remember any of my dreams from last night, but that is because the longest stretch of sleep i got was about 1.5 hours before i was disturbed. Planningon bed for about 11:30 tonight and get some good sleep. I hope my daughter realises that! Can't complain though she is a good sleeper and bad nights are rare - I was the most hated mother at baby groups - she slept through the night from 3 weeks old (between 8-10 hours!!!)

hope you are all well

what you all up to?

xxx