Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Lumacy , very lucky lady.....

you see? it's 123 who confussed me about lumacy's gender...not the wine, zhiv!! honestly...

no busy weekend, for us..

i have an extra-free-weekend!! not received a phone call from work...yet....so hope noone gets sick before monday!

my love at home too! couldnt go to work because his throatinfection still not over... he's got such a strange smelling breath... can swallow a little better, but only very soft food. (he'll be happy to have lost some pounds, though...)

had coffee and koffiekoeken for breakfast (tongue.gif)...

forgot to mention; everything 's back to the snowy-white over here!! how a bout over with you guys?

and i just opened a bag of maltesers...hmmm

No snow here barbara! Cake for breakfast...tut tut! lol!!!!

Very cold though so maybe we will get some snow.

Not doing much today, but not complaining!

xxx

The ground is all white over here... Just when it was getting warm out! lol.

Making waffles (regular and gluten free:) this morning before the last day of shows!

Oh, can i have a waffle please? Hope the shows are going well, any chance of you posting up some pics of video clips so we can see?

here you go, *hands zhiv a waffle*

and i'll see if i can! Might just steal some pictures off a friends facebook though, hehe :)

laugh.giflol sorry lumacy if your a guy :o( woops  heck knows what I was thinking.....lol

Just woke up to another creepy night mare , probly because I fell asleep in the lounge room and people from outside could easily watch me so  I guess that was on my mind and dreamt I was being watched by creeping things.....Think I need to lay off cups tea lol

Got the radio on and their playing , she works hard for the money , yeah I know its ancient.....!

Not eating anything but maltesers and cake sound really good , but the closest think to cake here is scones and I have to make the mix and cant be doing that or mum will not be impressed with me.....( shes fast asleep as its 12;26 am here )

So waffles vertigoed mmmmmmmmmmmmm

What else is everyone up to ?