Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

i'm back, had a nice canneloni for dinner and still enjoying the white-wine we had with it (cause it turned out to be a creamsauce... you can hear why on the 'dumb' thread).

august, jessika?! that means we cant go out for a drive in april? frown.gif well, that just means zhivvy has to come for a second visit then!!

poor 123 with all her dreams! i always have very normal dreams, cant remember a creepy one for ages.

good luck with shows, vertigoed!

oh and the cake wasnt real cake, but i guess zhiv knew that already?embarassed.gif

Officially ordered the new car yesterday ! Sooooo glad this car-thing is over and done with !

We do have to wait until .... yes ... august ... until it gets here !!!! Talk about crisis ... none at audi !

I'm looking for an audi too but in Germany, not in Belgium this time !! August !! Seven months, how long it is.

You're not alone Jes, we are here - hey, i could try to visit in August too - we will be almost by you - so don't make suggestions, just in case i turn up there!!!

Just having a decaf and then will turn to the wine!!!

Glad it wasn't real cake which you had for breakfast - you really shouldn't have reak cake in the morning - not a healthy start to the day! - but fake cake good!!!!

Pizza in the oven and then a nice night watching TV and on here,

Just noticed my post count! I have a chance of becoming a Lemon tonight!!!!! Would need a big glass to celebrate that!

A big glass of Martini ..... lemon !

Sante!!

You're not alone Jes, we are here - hey, i could try to visit in August too - we will be almost by you - so don't make suggestions, just in case i turn up there!!!

Glad it wasn't real cake which you had for breakfast - you really shouldn't have reak cake in the morning - not a healthy start to the day! - but fake cake good!!!!

Just noticed my post count! I have a chance of becoming a Lemon tonight!!!!! Would need a big glass to celebrate that!

Aren't you going to the concert in Vienna ?  We will be in Austria somewhere around that time, in the Zell-Am-See region.  Could meet up in Austria ? roll.gif

august, jessika?! that means we cant go out for a drive in april? frown.gif well, that just means zhivvy has to come for a second visit then!! 
or we just go to England in August ! roll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']You're not alone Jes, we are here - hey, i could try to visit in August too - we will be almost by you - so don't make suggestions, just in case i turn up there!!!

Aren't you going to the concert in Vienna ?  We will be in Austria somewhere around that time, in the Zell-Am-See region.  Could meet up in Austria ? roll.gif

Would be nice, I am there from 27 - 31 August - would be lovely to meet up there too!happy.gif

keep up the good work, zhivvy!! i'll be having another glase of wine to celebrate with you!wink.gif