Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

123love

• Subscriber

Just keep thinking -U2 U2 U2!!!

Enjoying my glass of wine! But please don't think i have a problem!!! It's only because it is friday and saturday!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just keep thinking -U2 U2 U2!!!

Enjoying my glass of wine! But please don't think i have a problem!!! It's only because it is friday and saturday!

...yeah...right!!tongue.gif

of to watch my movie! see you all tomorrow , good nite!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Just keep thinking -U2 U2 U2!!!

...yeah...right!!tongue.gif

of to watch my movie! see you all tomorrow , good nite!

You are no better, so don't make it look just like me on the wine in here!! Enjoy Johnny Depp and cake later - you may need it after looking at johnny for so long!laugh.gif

• Subscriber
my love is offering cake.....wink.gif but its already late...

enjoyed the movie, depp is at his best playing the pirate/gypsy part, isnt he??

He was lovely in that film - although because i read the book first was surprised that Roux wasn't a redhead as in the book to reflect his name - but still beautiful!!!
  • Subscriber

i would read the book now, but i seldom like reading a book when i already seen movie, takes away the pleasure of making up the characters... and i like my books being exiting till the end.

the other way around, it is frustrating sometimes when characters get faces that dont agree with your imagenations...but i dont mind knowing the end to a movie so much...

• Subscriber
i would read the book now, but i seldom like reading a book when i already seen movie, takes away the pleasure of making up the characters... and i like my books being exiting till the end.

the other way around, it is frustrating sometimes when characters get faces that dont agree with your imagenations...but i dont mind knowing the end to a movie so much...

It is worth the read- it was the first one of her's i read and read all of them now. The sequel to this one is called the lollipop shoes  - very good read. Well off to bed so good night and see you around tomorrow xxx
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i would read the book now, but i seldom like reading a book when i already seen movie, takes away the pleasure of making up the characters... and i like my books being exiting till the end.

It is worth the read- it was the first one of her's i read and read all of them now. The sequel to this one is called the lollipop shoes  - very good read. Well off to bed so good night and see you around tomorrow xxx

oh, there are more? please give me her name , i'll try to find them in library!

• Subscriber

Finally made it in here this arvo because this morning had to pick up daughter , tomorrow shes back at school , so mornings will be tough to stay on , ill have to get up early :o) , still receiving no calls :o(

anyway got radio on , what new lol , and had a tea .....

Radios doing one hit wonders so I dont think ill be hearing any u2 :o(

So whats new , my daughter got her hair cut and colored and she looks really hot ..........

Me Ive tomorrow off and might head off to the beach , maybe.....

So what you been up to ,

really missed you all..

Archived