Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Drunk three cups of tea I think and no breakfast and its now lunch , I think I better eat something............

And suppose to do shopping , but its going to reach 40 degrees in Perth , but im grateful we have food and water and my family in tact ulike the poor chaos in Haiti :o(..

I hear ya,

as a result of the earthquake in Haiti I learned you don't know what something such as food, water, shelter, etc. means until it's gone.

Hope you had fun shopping! I stayed home tonight and watched the last Conan.Could have gone out, should of had something alcoholic to drink. Had a stressful time at work this week. Wish life could be less stressful... : ( Anyway..had a Cran Rita last night and that was fun. Tonight just drinking boring water(with ice and an orange slice)

Just finished morning coffee not a quick dash to the supermarket to get stuff for cookng dinner for friends tonight!

hope you relax over the weekend lawoman - sounds like you need a break.

Well have to dash as have to shop get back her and be out dancing (the little one not me) for 12!!

See you all later

xxx

Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!

Hope your play went well vertigoed. off to bed now after lots of red wine - for health purposes!!!

Hope the rest of you are well

lots of love

xxx

Well had nightmares last night then dreamt of ex father in laws and workmates , heck know why ? while my dog has sex dreams , I know cause he was humping in his sleep lol............

Had a tea but feel like juice , have to wait awhile .............

Listening to radio and might have some grapes , :o)

Cant believe I dreamt of a work mate ....

weird.

Anyway hope all is well

So whats happening ?

Beautiful song bono and the edge wrote

Je suis tres contente !

xxxxx

been using my new super-iron this eve! works very well, couldnt stop and ironed the mountain away ; -))

busy day, cleaning upstairs, sorting out daughtes clothes, so she could fill her new wardrobe. then cleaning up boys' room... little pieces of paper still everywhere (they teared down from walls). their clothes are in daughters old wardrobe, on the landing.. all a bit crowded but we''l have to bear it for a few weeks/months? because that wardrobe isnt big enough their sheets, sports- and play-clothes are in boxes... not a ideal solution, and i hate the situation... but then i think about the haitians ... hell! they dont have a home left, or a wardrobe for all it matters!! so i'll try not to complain about it, just face it and cope untill we're done!