Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

123love

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Byee everyone .....

My thought for the day , the only grounds for divorce is if your marriage mate has slept with another person other than yourself..... otherwise they are free to remarry.....

crazy thought huh ?????

night/day

xxxxx

ooooo

I agree with that thought 123!

And the film was reallllly amazing! Gave me chills... Good chills :) I didn't even know i liked Michael Jackson till after he died... so sad :'(

Cool deal, now I think about it the Michael Jackson film is on my list the next time I visit a Red Box vending machine.  I would've gotten it this week,but it was already checked out.

As for what I'm drinking now, I'm having a cup of half-caffeinated coffee with Cinnamon-Vanilla creamer to wake up after having a dream about kittens.

• Subscriber

Thanx for the update vertigoed. Will one day see it..

Just woke up and its 4.39 am and iv'e got radio on and a tea going .

And happy to be in this morning .....

So whats happening ?

• Subscriber
What is it with men and ice road truckers???!!! My husband finds that channel every once in awhile, then cannot seem to stop watching!!!! I didn't even know you had that show in England . . . geeesh . . . . those ice road truckers are everywhere!!!
....they're on belgian-tv too....sigh.... and luckily, my love dont care much to watch it.... but then i have this 15 year old son.... you get it?
  • Subscriber

ice road truckers is set in alaska this season - they are hgv driver who drive over frozen lakes and the ocean - not bad programme! Having a decaff and then going to have a glass of red wine!

• Subscriber

[quote name=123love]Byee everyone .....

My thought for the day , the only grounds for divorce is if your marriage mate has slept with another person other than yourself..... otherwise they are free to remarry.....

crazy thought huh ?????

night/day

xxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cant agree on this.eyes.gif.. always thought abuse was the most valid reason for divorce! i could forgive my love for being unfaithful... cause we're all just human and temptation is everywhere... but he lifts his hand against me once...and i'm out for sure...never to come back. and no one is telling me not to get married to a nice, sweet love afterwards....mad.gif

just my opinion on this one! good nite and see y'all tomorrow!

Archived