Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

123love

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

so right! i was wearing a wool sweater when i started (it gets cold on the landing and i opened windows to get rid off the dust from the walls) but near the end, was only wearing thin t-shirt and still too hot! glad its done, and as tidy as possible... there are still 4 bags off wallpaper and plaster and 2 (!) garbage bags filled with broken schoolbag, toys, old shoes and so on... waiting to be taken to containerpark , which is back open on tuesdayfrown.gif

• Subscriber

oh I have missed my grrls....been a wild week and weekend. Too much work and school. Oh and of course the kids. Oh and of course the life. Sigh.

Did go out and see a one woman show tonight with my bestest friends. It was an improv show and this woman was SO funny, we just laughed till we ached and cried. You know--like when you can't stop laughing and you don't even remember what made you laugh? Oh it was so silly and fun.

Watched the Haiti telethon last night, just got the songs on my computer from ITunes tonight. Bono did a great job, and I am a big Jay-Z fan, but I have to say, all the performers just put their all into it you know? And songs I never would have thought of to tie in--when was the last time you thought of Driven to Tears? Amazing song. Hope the money keeps flowing....

• Subscriber
Just finished morning coffee not a quick dash to the supermarket to get stuff for cookng dinner for friends tonight!

hope you relax over the weekend lawoman - sounds like you need a break.

Well have to dash as have to shop get back her and be out dancing (the little one not me) for 12!!

See you all later

xxx

I do need a break, thanks Zhivvy! My work can be stressful, I'm sure you know that as well and I supervise..never imagined I would ...and to top things off, men...all men. I do love it somedays though as I get to make men listen to me...HAHAHAHdevil.gif

laugh.gif

• Subscriber
Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!
No vertigoed haven't see it! Did go to the movies to see "Tooth Fairy" with the Rock..he's funny in movies and I can't believe we had to wait in a line for that..it kinda surprised me there was a line for the tooth fairy! But yeah..I love stupid movies too..I'm gonna have to check it out!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!

No vertigoed haven't see it! Did go to the movies to see "Tooth Fairy" with the Rock..he's funny in movies and I can't believe we had to wait in a line for that..it kinda surprised me there was a line for the tooth fairy! But yeah..I love stupid movies too..I'm gonna have to check it out!

The Rock is hilarious! But it's funny that there was a linesmile.gif

Archived