Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Well I have to go now and enjoy my wine and listen to the all night mix requests on the radio , oh and take a shower ,

so take care and dont forget the thoughts , there , there for your own good and spiritual health.....

Love

Caroleen

xo

Hi All,

Having a coffee after a freezing day at work. Our block of classrooms had broken heating so no radiators all day. My feet were ice by the end of the second period and still had another 3 hours in there. Planning on my artic wear for tomorrow in case it is the same!

And really excited as am booked in at 4:15 on Friday for my new tattoo!!! Can't wait - although can do without the pain part!

brrrrr....no heating? thats not good! how bout the kids, werent they complaining?? could take that bottle of vodka, i found in your FB... that'll keep you warm!! what's your tattoo gonna look like?

Right now I'm having a cup of tea after watching "Puppy Bowl"
Had it on for only a moment . . . hysterical roll.gif

brrrrr....no heating? thats not good! how bout the kids, werent they complaining?? could take that bottle of vodka, i found in your FB... that'll keep you warm!! what's your tattoo gonna look like?
Going for lyrics! U2 ones of course!!! - try and guess!

Kids complained lots, let them keep coats on etc ....

ummmmm . . . you've been mentioning it in "counting" . . . still sticking with that?

ummmmm . . . you've been mentioning it in "counting" . . . still sticking with that?

Yes, that's the one! Now just thinking of size etc.... so excited!!!! Yes i am a big kid!