Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Hi all

having a nice hot coffee now.

It's just horrible weather here in most parts of Belgium ... snow, ice ... of course with all the usual accidents and traffic jams that go with such weather.

Over here it just started snowing about half an hour ago, but it's still falling very mildly. Hope the real snow-horror stays out of here !

hey Zhiv, Stafford looks so very nice !

Been to London a few times.

And to Hastings once when I was younger (but can't really remember much about it).

Never been anywhere else in the UK though, think it's time to widen our English horizon !

Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.

Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.
It's been years ago since we had winter like this one and the ast one.  But this one - I think - is beating the previous one when it comes to days of snow, amount of snow, days with sub-zeo temps, ...

so very very very cold !

Our oldest son asked me yesterday to pleas please go back to Egypt like we did beginning of january. 

[quote name='jojes wrote:

n2u274']Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.

It's been years ago since we had winter like this one and the ast one.  But this one - I think - is beating the previous one when it comes to days of snow, amount of snow, days with sub-zeo temps, ...

so very very very cold !

Our oldest son asked me yesterday to pleas please go back to Egypt like we did beginning of january. 

i dont care, an bare it all if that means we're gonna have a great summer!!! (may start somewhere march-april and last till october....)

zonnen-zonder-zorgen.jpg

oh yes, if the amount of snow this winter reflects in the amount of sun we'll be getting in summer ... what a summer it'll be !

can't remember if it was in this thread or in another one ... we were talking about counting the days until certain things ... so I made a countdown thread in the general forum.

II've already mentioned some dates I remembered ... but feel free to add.

First one in every day and feeling like counting down ... just quote and count down !

They've started calling it "Snow-magedon" laugh.gif  . . . . Chicago getting hit as well, plus an earthquake this morning.