Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

123love

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Babs, this is The Rock! Kids like him, and women love him too.
wink.gif

tried to watch it but got message: this video cannot be played in your regionfrown.gif

Damn them..damn them all to hell!!!! Okay..I'll try later to find another link, as I have to go now and those kids are calling me.....and they found me on here again!! grin.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']I'm having a cup of coffee with hazelnut flavored creamer while doing the first load of laundry 

I'm drinking orange juice and illumination...you are making me tired again...lol........you need to take a load off!! laugh.gif

Good advice, but for now I'm finishing another load of laundry while having a cup of tea after attending church.

• Subscriber

I think we need to change your name to laundry woman Illum!!!

I'm just having a glass of wine after a nice weekend. Off to bed though soon i think

Have a busy week next week

x

• Subscriber

Morning everyone ,or night ,

Had a good sleep , got radio on and think I was supposed to be on here last night but fell asleep after the barbie we had sorry xxxxx anyway no work today or tomorrow so whats happening ?

• Subscriber

I'm finishing my glass of wine then off to bed! Some of us are working tomorrow - not as lucky as you 123!!! Having a busy week and working all week too!! First time in a long time.

Are you doing anything on your days off?

xxx

• Subscriber

nope , relaxing I hope, or daughters chaufer lol :o(

But its nice to have time off because in two weeks bosses wife is having a op so I will be in long hours , you wont see me in much but ill be making money .............

have a good sleep zhivvy

goodnight

xxxxx

• Subscriber

lo illum your too cute............

Right now im having a cascade beer , I know its only 9.42 in the morning but I dont have to pick up my daughter today :o) so I can just relax.........But this place is like a ghost town , where is everybody ??? Missed any u2 songs on the radio as its been on and off :o( anyway join us if you can and have a beer.....

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo;o)

Archived