Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

lo illum your too cute............

Right now im having a cascade beer , I know its only 9.42 in the morning but I dont have to pick up my daughter today :o) so I can just relax.........But this place is like a ghost town , where is everybody ??? Missed any u2 songs on the radio as its been on and off :o( anyway join us if you can and have a beer.....

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo;o)

Thanks 123Love!!  As of now I'm having a cup of half-caff coffee with hazelnut-flavored creamer.

well im at the point of should I have wine or beer or a cup of tea or get off here because its become sleepy ?????

yummy Chinese beer with Vietnamese food tonite....we got together with all our friends who traveled to China with us 5 years ago. The girls (they were all babies together in the orphanage) love seeing each other and are so funny together. My wee one is the tallest by a little bit, and it just shocked me....

anyway, the girls are off from school tomorrow, but I have to work. I get Tuesday to myself for schoolwork and clinicals. It just keeps rolling along...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Babs, this is The Rock! Kids like him, and women love him too.
wink.gif

tried to watch it but got message: this video cannot be played in your regionfrown.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqB_Ik2SnPE

smile.gif

well im at the point of should I have wine or beer or a cup of tea or get off here because its become sleepy ?????
I just bought some wine a friend of mine suggested, I've tried it and it's really good. Because it's not too strong and it goes down really easy. Anyway...cheers everyone! happy.gif

yummy Chinese beer with Vietnamese food tonite....we got together with all our friends who traveled to China with us 5 years ago. The girls (they were all babies together in the orphanage) love seeing each other and are so funny together. My wee one is the tallest by a little bit, and it just shocked me....

anyway, the girls are off from school tomorrow, but I have to work. I get Tuesday to myself for schoolwork and clinicals. It just keeps rolling along...

Mmmmm..never had vietnamese food, what does it taste like? I'm sure it's good. Never had chinese beer either and never been to China. That's amazing you have travelled there. Well....have a nice work week!

u2 la woman but mine is just masala sweet red..
Cheers 123, thanks for joining me...!! Don't like to drink alone really! smile.gif Only thing wine really makes me sleepy, does it make you sleepy too?tired.gif

not my type but each to their own.....
I just can't resist his gentle face......here he's this big muscley guy, but he has this nice gentle face! tongue.gif Awe..me and my crushes!! grin.gif