Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Hope you enjoyed your wine illum and u2lawoman your mojito .. mojito lol What is that btw.....

Once again im here all by my lonesome , waiting for the big bad wolf .....No just bored drinking fresh orange juice and listening to the radio , and wondering where everybody went , kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowayyyyyyy!!

Once again nobody in here so see you later in the morning and perhaps maybe before ,

going now listen to radio and relax.....

night..

xxxxx

ooooo

Ummmm . . .. mojitos are made from mint leaves . . . . nicely refreshing ")

I'm waking up with coffee . . . as usual

hmmm...love mojito's and margaritha's and pina colada.... all them cocktails...

but kids and i had pancakes (american) with ahornsirup and tea! my love off to work and i wanted to color my hair...but ran out of one of the colors (i mix 2 different ones) so only gonna wash hair... coloring has to wait...pffffffffrown.gif

been very busy, cleaning house...what a way to spend a B-day.... good thing i got all these wishes, if not i would even forget bout the whole of it! but house 'feels' clean again...lot of stuff still lying round ... have to jump over, struggle by, crawl over...but at least dustfree...for couple of days!

Goodmorning girls , had a great sleep , neck feels ok for the moment ..

Whats happening ,?? Listening to radio and having a tea as we speak ..

Thankfully my dad lent me his car so I could drive around and get things done , so went to the city and got my tea :o) hes wonderful dad is.....

Morning music is quiet boring though , waited up last night to listen to music and fell asleep , real dissappointed anyway looks like it aint gonna happen .....

So whats new ??

just came back to say goodbye..half past midnite over here, gonna watch late-nite film and then off to sleep! see you in the morning...hope they're gonna play some good music for you!! thats a lot of u2, ofcourse xxx