Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Morning everyone . . . . . more coffee needed . . . .

morning janette was looking for an old thread of someones in which I posted a story, got me to thinking about my daughters friend being baptised and my daughter isnt , made me cry and got me thinking that she wont be with me in final days like i remember her to be , whilst heck knows goes on in the world , and her dad is busy fighting as fox or something of that nature , were definately not blue about it although the outside world maybe ,were just waiting for something to happen which way i dont know but im annoyed i couldnt find my story.....

And her dad wasnt blue either..

smile.gifshe still has time to change her mischief behavior , but I just want a piece of mind , dont worry about me im blabbering..

lol

xxxxxooooo

Hi all, I'm sure that girls never lose their mischief behaviour ever 123!!!! lol!

Just enjoying a sandwich for dinner and then a night of nothing - bliss!

Hi . . . anyone around? Not feeling well today, so lots of hot tea, good for the throat.

Honey too may help! And hot whiskey!

morning janette was looking for an old thread of someones in which I posted a story, got me to thinking about my daughters friend being baptised and my daughter isnt , made me cry and got me thinking that she wont be with me in final days like i remember her to be , whilst heck knows goes on in the world , and her dad is busy fighting as fox or something of that nature , were definately not blue about it although the outside world maybe ,were just waiting for something to happen which way i dont know but im annoyed i couldnt find my story.....

And her dad wasnt blue either..

123 . . . are you upset that your daughter isn't baptised? You could still baptise her, you know. Or are you upset that you cannot find your story? Or were you upset in the story?

I'm watching the news on tv at the mo. The headlines are about our local hospital and how many people have died there because of inadequate work by the staff. It has been going on for about a year, they says hundreds have died and the inquiry is not good enough.

I hopei never have to go there as really would be worried as it is that bad

We hear stories like that over here too (BIG country, so I guess that's to be expected), but it hit home a couple years ago when they closed down a hospital in Los Angeles . . .

We hear stories like that over here too (BIG country, so I guess that's to be expected), but it hit home a couple years ago when they closed down a hospital in Los Angeles . . .
It's terrible - like i said hoping that this stops soon