Listen Now-Haiti Mon Amour

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Yeah, yeah'....'a huh, a huh'....'right, yeah'...anyone could've taken the place of Jay-Z....you don't need any musical talent to do this. Probably the only thing I don't like about Bono is choosing to collaborate w/rappers. Maybe that's why Larry and Adam weren't a part of this.

....I guess I'm the only one who actually loved it. :)
lol ;)

I liked seeing Bono and the Edge, but hated the rest.

Out of curiousity only (after seeing the performance I wasn't going to buy), I downloaded the song from itunes and I like the parts where Bono is singing, but hate the rest. He sound really good.

I just don't get why he "collaberates" with other "artists."

It would have been 1000 times better if U2 did the song. Let Rihanna and Jayz do their own thing.

I liked it as well , but I want the lyrics..........anyone know where ?????????????????

oh awesome! lol and that's what I was looking for too!!!!

maybe when it's been out for a while some site will have lyrics, I hope!!! I absolutely love that song!! I already downloaded it and its on replay lol. I also like that Bono's got his own part kinda on the downloaded version. And the part where Bono's singing in french at the end is so awesome!!!!

[quote name='u2ireland wrote:

jackie_llopis']....I guess I'm the only one who actually loved it.
:)

lol ;)

I liked seeing Bono and the Edge, but hated the rest.

Out of curiousity only (after seeing the performance I wasn't going to buy), I downloaded the song from itunes and I like the parts where Bono is singing, but hate the rest. He sound really good.

I just don't get why he "collaberates" with other "artists."

It would have been 1000 times better if U2 did the song. Let Rihanna and Jayz do their own thing.

hmm I half-way agree on this lol

I too think it would've been awesome if u2 just did a song, but then I also looove that they collaborate with other artists. especially someone so different then they're style like jay-z and rihanna. but jay-z is also similar, cuz hes passionate about the music he makes also. Plus Jay-Z knew people in Haiti and is friends with Bono, so I figured they'd come together for this. And I think the outcome was really amazing. (but that's just my oppinion) wink.gifhappy.gif lol

• Subscriber

It seemed Bono was just singing backup. I'm so used to him being the frontman and him being the focus. I did like the way he used his voice. Very lemony(Lemon-like) or high toned. But it was a nice song and I enjoyed it overall.