Stranded? Thumbs up or thumbs down?

• Subscriber
Full studio version (Bono can be heard a bit more:

Hear this before giving the final judgement ;)

thanks for posting! u def. can hear Bono's voice better on this link. :)  i like the song, i wonder if they could have had alicia keys in the song as well.   anyhow, its a wonderful gesture in my opinion. not everyone has to like everything right ? lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thumbs up , a change is nice , besides we have the younger ones to consider so its pretty versatile , and the amount of children donating is really heartwarming , promising I agree , going off the subject lol........

• Subscriber

Thanks for audio link like everybody is saying you can here Bono a lot better on this & not so much that dreadful chick, like this much better that the live one.worth addind to the collection if it comes out a a cdsingle

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

xalira']

Full studio version (Bono can be heard a bit more:

Hear this before giving the final judgement
;)

thanks for posting! u def. can hear Bono's voice better on this link. :)  i like the song, i wonder if they could have had alicia keys in the song as well.   anyhow, its a wonderful gesture in my opinion. not everyone has to like everything right ? lol

You really should listen to the studio version. Bono is heard some and is lovely and The Edge comes on near the end. I just turn the volume down during the rapping.