Paul McGuinness says U2 won´t make it to South America

Bonohood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does suck! I'm not even from South America and I'm like WTF!

Do people really go see U2 for the stage or see U2 as they want to see U2? If they can take it to the USA why not South America and like you say WHY DO WE NEED THE CLAW?

Yes I've seen U2 in the 360 tour and will be doing again but I'd honestly pay to see U2 without the claw as it's not actually what I go to see! I go see the band!

• Subscriber

it does suck! I'm not even from South America and I'm like WTF!

Do people really go see U2 for the stage or see U2 as they want to see U2? If they can take it to the USA why not South America and like you say WHY DO WE NEED THE CLAW?

Yes I've seen U2 in the 360 tour and will be doing again but I'd honestly pay to see U2 without the claw as it's not actually what I go to see! I go see the band!

agreed claire. i wish they would not worry about CLAW so much. people would pay to see u2 sit on cardboard boxes and perform. :( sad for south americans lookin forward to the tour to hit their hometowns.

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

Claire T']it does suck! I'm not even from South America and I'm like WTF!

agreed claire. i wish they would not worry about CLAW so much. people would pay to see u2 sit on cardboard boxes and perform. :( sad for south americans lookin forward to the tour to hit their hometowns.

lol and they actually would! well i know i would grin.giflaugh.gif

but that sucks, I really hope SA gets to see U2!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

deannamarieu2 wrote:

Claire T']it does suck! I'm not even from South America and I'm like WTF!

agreed claire. i wish they would not worry about CLAW so much.
people would pay to see u2 sit on cardboard boxes and perform.
:(
sad for south americans lookin forward to the tour to hit their hometowns.

lol and they actually would! well i know i would grin.giflaugh.gif

but that sucks, I really hope SA gets to see U2!!!

I hope that they somehow get to SA - and is it bad news for Australia too? Hope not!!

• Subscriber

Sorry,to hear the bad news, they are so great in Argentina and Chile, it's a great pity.

I've read in the article that he says the new album will be released after the tour, I thought it was too little time to release an album and prepare the tour for june, but they were so sure in Christmas I wanted to believe it.

• Subscriber
Sorry,to hear the bad news, they are so great in Argentina and Chile, it's a great pity.

I've read in the article that he says the new album will be released after the tour, I thought it was too little time to release an album and prepare the tour for june, but they were so sure in Christmas I wanted to believe it.

Me too, was lookig forwards to some new songs this time round! (still looking forwards to it though!!!)

• Subscriber
yeah that sucks about the album not being released till after the tour...i was hoping for a june(my birthday) release! lol well if they are releasing an album after the tour then i guess that means there will be another tour for that album maybe??

So we may get an album for our birthdays then!