Dogs or Cats?

u2ireland

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm Dogs even if the small ones tend to want to kill me! Honestly was walking into town and there was a guy with one of them pomeranian dogs (The one sharron Osbourn has) and I did chuff all and it wanted to attack me!

Most big dogs like licking me! lol

Cat's just don't care do they!

• Subscriber

cats and dogs!!

we have 3 dogs: 11 year old golden retriever (most gentle character i've ever seen!) and 2 French bulls (very selfish, my love uses to call them the garfields under the dogs, but so sweet!) and 2 cats, from which one has a doggy character! we had quite a number of cats, but never like this one, she hasnt bitten or scratched someone yet (and you should know, we have 3 very active kids)

i would prefer dogs if i could only have one, cause they're easier to take with you on holidays .

• Subscriber

Both for me ") We had two dogs and two cats and they have all been amazing friends for so many years. Sadly, we are down to only one old cat, but what a character he is . . . won't let me out of his sight, follows me from room to room . . . just like a dog, he's both a dog and a cat in one funny, furry little package!