IF you could...

xtraspicy62

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
hope you find them and enjoy icecream again zhiv!! i dont care so much bout it, but we do have some nice tearooms in st-truiden where they have delicious ice-cream... so get prepared! find the cure! you have till april 9th...time's ticking...tick-tock!!

oh yes Barbara, what's the name of that famous one ... Venice or something ?

Don't know anything in Sint-Truiden, but I knw it's on a corner somewhere close to the centre ... and I still remember we had to queue for about 30 min. before it was our turn ! 

• Subscriber

Barbara, have you ever been to Vleugels in Leopoldsburg ??? Now that's good ice-cream ... and huuuuuge scoops. If you take a big ice-cream there, you get 4 or 5 massive scoops ... no need to have dinner until the next day !

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1']hope you find them and enjoy icecream again zhiv!! i dont care so much bout it, but we do have some nice tearooms in st-truiden where they have delicious ice-cream... so get prepared! find the cure! you have till april 9th...time's ticking...tick-tock!!

oh yes Barbara, what's the name of that famous one ... Venice or something ?

Don't know anything in Sint-Truiden, but I knw it's on a corner somewhere close to the centre ... and I still remember we had to queue for about 30 min. before it was our turn ! 

it's vica!! and they've opened another one in brustem (a familymember opened it actually, after they had a fight...)good thing for the costumers...having 2 instead of one, less queue!!

never been to the other one, you mentionned, but i'm not really an ice-cream lover...only the Haagen-dazs, very recently.

and mariacm, you're so right!! belgian chocolate is the best (not being patriotic at all....)

• Subscriber
WELL BARBARA, DO YOU LIKE SHERBERT? RAINBOW IS GOOD AS WELL AS COCONUT! AND LOWER IN FAT TOO! I WONDER IF ZHIVVY COULD EAT THIS?

Yes, i have no problem with that  - so can eat as much as i like!!!!