Another Reminder!

jackie_llopis

Don'tforget: The Grammy Awards are live this Sunday, Jan. 31st at 8PM ET.U2's nominated for 3 awards, so tune in on CBS. Also, E! will be airinganother Red Carpet special for the Grammys, this will start live at 5PMET on E!. Again, I'll probably have one thread going in the forums(unless Bigwave or Baja start one) and a blog for any news or picturesI come across, so check in on Sunday if you're interested.

-Jackie

u2%20grammy.jpg

• Subscriber

Will they even be there? I fear their chances of winning are highly slim.

since they are nominated i think at least one of them will show up just in case. however grammy is such a big deal, if they do win, and i hope they do, i think they would all like to  be there!

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

kris_smith87']Will they even be there? I fear their chances of winning are highly slim.

since they are nominated i think at least one of them will show up just in case. however grammy is such a big deal, if they do win, and i hope they do, i think they would all like to  be there!

yeah cuz they've all showed up in the past...i think...or maybe once it was just two of them, i dont know lol but i really think they'll show. its the Grammys and they're nominated 3 times, so i bet they'll be there.smile.gif

• Subscriber

They have shown up in the past, but of course it was when they were expected (and did) win. Does anyone know if they attended when they were nominated for Achtung Baby, but ended up losing???? And there was some award that they accepted in a Dublin bar . . . what award was that for???