'It Might Get Loud II'

bflorendo

So if they were to come up with a sequel to the first one (which I doubt, and hope not), who do you think will be the featured guitarists? I think it has to be a legend, currently in a great rock band/artist, and a next generation type. All have to have different styles too. Here's mine and why.

Joe Satriani: guitar teacher to Steve Vai, Kirk Hammett, Tom Morello to name a few.

Lenny Kravitz: more of a songwriter, and plays more for the song.

Matthew Bellamy: different style, for the next generation.

Of guitarists that epic enough or close to it to some degree?

Hmmm...

I could see possibly Eddie Van Halen....

Hammett....

Vai... or a Vaughn.

Bellamy would be awesome in there... would hope he'd get that kinda recognition.

or a Hammet/Van Halen/Bellamy.. in that generational order. now THAT would make for an interesting and probably funny documentary. Talk about a mix there.

OR.. hahahahahahaha

Another with Edge, then Barney Sumner of New Order/joy division (which u2/bono like), and charlie burchill of simple minds... who is like an Edge understudy or .. i cant explain it. :D

Of guitarists that epic enough or close to it to some degree?

Hmmm...

Hammett....

Vai... or a Vaughn.

Bellamy would be awesome in there... would hope he'd get that kinda recognition.

or a Hammet/Van Halen/Bellamy.. in that generational order. now THAT would make for an interesting and probably funny documentary. Talk about a mix there.

OR.. hahahahahahaha

Another with Edge, then Barney Sumner of New Order/joy division (which u2/bono like), and charlie burchill of simple minds... who is like an Edge understudy or .. i cant explain it. :D

Last time I saw Eddie, he was on meds...very happy!...touring with David Lee Roth. Hammett is also cool, laid back...but in his own world, according to my buddy whose touring with them. Bellamy on the other hand....I think Muse is a great band, I listen to them, but the guy is a prima donna...according to several production crew accounts. But good line up...diverse, and different 'guitar-class' status.

[quote name='bflorendo wrote:

sonicfungus98']Of guitarists that epic enough or close to it to some degree?

Hmmm...

Hammett....

Vai... or a Vaughn.

OR.. hahahahahahaha

Another with Edge, then Barney Sumner of New Order/joy division (which u2/bono like), and charlie burchill of simple minds... who is like an Edge understudy or .. i cant explain it.
:D

Last time I saw Eddie, he was on meds...very happy!...touring with David Lee Roth. Hammett is also cool, laid back...but in his own world, according to my buddy whose touring with them. Bellamy on the other hand....I think Muse is a great band, I listen to them, but the guy is a prima donna...according to several production crew accounts. But good line up...diverse, and different 'guitar-class' status.

wow, am kinda surprised to hear that about Bellamy.

for another list...

Eddie, Johnny Marr, and Hammett... now that'd be kind of disturbing, perhaps, yet amusing. LOL