Bono and Ali in New York

jackie_llopis

• Subscriber

Last night Bono and Ali attended exhibition "Damien Hirst : End of an Era" at Gagosian Gallery in New York

Here are the pics!:

18117326.jpg

18117320.jpg

18117310.jpg

I guess this means both Bono and The Edge will possibly be at the Grammys tonight since they are both in the states. I hope Adam and Larry show up too!!

LOL . . . it's at the wrong end of the country though, a 5 (or so) hour flight  . . . eyes.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jackie_llopis']

Last night Bono and Ali attended exhibition "Damien Hirst : End of an Era" at Gagosian Gallery in New York

Here are the pics!:
18117326.jpg

18117320.jpg

18117310.jpg

I guess this means both Bono and The Edge will possibly be at the Grammys tonight since they are both in the states. I hope Adam and Larry show up too!!

LOL . . . it's at the wrong end of the country though, a 5 (or so) hour flight  . . . eyes.gif 

i never heard of that gallery. ill have to look it up . lol, yes its a 5-6 hour flight ... but they could have flew out this morning...god i hope they win something.

• Subscriber
ewww Damien Hirst (I'm an artist i don't like him lol)

I hope Bono and the lovely Ali come to my first major exhibition WHENEVER that is lol

oh claire i checked out that damien' hirst's work online, i dont like what ive seen so far. lets hope bono n ali come to your big opening some day! cheers!

• Subscriber

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

jackie_llopis']

Here are the pics!:
18117326.jpg

18117320.jpg

18117310.jpg

LOL . . . it's at the wrong end of the country though, a 5 (or so) hour flight  . . . 
eyes.gif

i never heard of that gallery. ill have to look it up . lol, yes its a 5-6 hour flight ... but they could have flew out this morning...god i hope they win something.I hope they win too and I hope at least one of U2 is there!